Glastocam!

pauladam

it is indeed fantastic here today, slightly cool but going to be glorious later.  It has been great recently to see the Pyramid getting dressed as I drive home, there are more workers arriving at the farm and it is starting to feel "right" if you get me.  Emerging Talent next weekend and it will all start really kicking off after the first May bank holiday as usual.  As soon as I see fence I'll let you know, they usually start out of sight of the camera.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Somebody more proficient than me may be able to do the zoom/crop/post thing, but today there appears to be a pile of something near the top of Pennards, where the new Pier installation will be? 

I think these are just the long drops in piles waiting to be assembled

1 minute ago, stephos83 said:

I think these are just the long drops in piles waiting to be assembled

Actually, you're right, there are long drops there. Which will add a lovely smell of the sea (not) from the pier on  hot day....... Nothing like that funky smell to remind you off Glastonbury.

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

think they have given up on the pyramid and gone over to west holts .... perhaps they have found some mould on that last bit of cape ?

in that video a few pages ago from the stage hire people they said that Glastonbury manage the structure and put the skin on then they do everything else. West Holts is all them, they also say they are on site from March.

I wonder if there is an issue with the frame that needs repairing.

2 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

in that video a few pages ago from the stage hire people they said that Glastonbury manage the structure and put the skin on then they do everything else. West Holts is all them, they also say they are on site from March.

I wonder if there is an issue with the frame that needs repairing.

seems odd its not been finished ... that bit has been on the ground for quite a few days now