Glastocam!

pauladam

13 minutes ago, Dukeicon said:

You don't need the https putting in the below works too.

panodata1.panomax.com/cams/879/2019/04/12/13-00-00_default.jpg

For some reason that doesn't work for me.  The previous one with the https:// at the start is great though.

Edited by HotChipWillBreakYourLegs

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Not sure if you're saying that Arcadia isn't going to be there this year, but it's just the spider that won't be back - the Arcadia area is going to be in its usual place, so that may well be its replacement we're seeing taking shape! :D

aye that was what I meant really , just not great wording :)

34 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Yep. Looks like the final side is going up today. Whoop! Also, more arrivals at Arcadia? I can’t wait to see what they’re bringing. 

Surely work on the pier must begin soon. 

I'm popping on to the site on Tuesday as down that way for a wedding, looking forward to seeing what they have started 

14 minutes ago, Jay89 said:

Silly question time! If you can see Arcadia field on the cam, does that mean we’ll be able to see what’s gonna be instead of the spider sooner than any announcements and such? 

Not a silly question! I think the answer is yes, but it can be quite hard to make out details from such a distance.

Just now, Fork_UK said:

I know it's only April, but the weather had better start bucking its ideas up and at least trying to look a bit like spring.  Nothing but drizzle since the cows got put inside!

Have you seen the forcast for the weekend? 

Hardly had any solid rain in the west country for yonks - just some drizzle yesterday which  was first for several weeks and by weekend its going to be 22-23.