Glastocam!

pauladam

This is a good day, love to see her getting her dress on.

We are travelling down to Plymouth in 3 weeks time and I was hoping for a quick detour to the site for a wander so I hope to be able to see the progress of the build. 

11 minutes ago, paddyclark said:

Glorious day on the farm...  No sign of any pier building yet....

Looking forward to seeing this go up. Part of me didn't want to see it until I arrive but it will probably be in site of the webcam and I'm sure pictures will either be published or leak out anyway.

13 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Looking forward to seeing this go up. Part of me didn't want to see it until I arrive but it will probably be in site of the webcam and I'm sure pictures will either be published or leak out anyway.

I know what you mean..  But love the site build.  

22 minutes ago, broken monkey said:

Looking back at the old webcam images, the Pyramid dressing didn't start until 21st April in 2017 and 10th May in 2016.

Might need to give the old girls clothes a check over following 2 years in a unit somewhere.

1 hour ago, broken monkey said:

Looking back at the old webcam images, the Pyramid dressing didn't start until 21st April in 2017 and 10th May in 2016.

And the 2017 date was much earlier than usual because they were using it for some farming awards thing in early May.

1 hour ago, Dave_c said:

Why has nobody posted the obligatory it's happening GIF? I have tried and failed to post it, so am giving this once in a lifetime opportunity to someone smarter than I.

I would try and post it but i need to be sure something actually is .... all ive seen so far is lots of cars and a cherry picker that doesn't seem to be doing much :) 

Edited by crazyfool1
double typing

4 hours ago, Joshuwarr said:

In 2017 the Pyramid started getting dressed on the 21st April so I'd be quite surprised if they were starting this soon!

EDIT: And in 2016 it wasn't until the 10th May!

....and if I remember correctly it was only early in 2017 because of some other reason...a photo call or something?