Glastocam!

pauladam

2 minutes ago, VolumetricFox said:

REPOSTING SOME OLD PHOTOS - DON'T FREAK OUT :)

Just a reminder of the odd square thing that they were playing around with on the 12th May (A whole month ago!) so keep your eyes open for a reappearance.

chrome_2017-05-12_13-31-31.jpg

chrome_2017-05-12_15-10-25.jpg

Upvoted simply for your excellent cautionary disclaimer, VF

There's a lot of jitter on the forum at the moment!

Ben

1 minute ago, Heartbreaker said:

Looks like they are they are putting down some kind of pathway leading into the crowd in front of the pyramid stage. Can't figure out why though...

Think that's heading out to where they build the disabled platform - wheelchair path?

3 minutes ago, Skelts said:

Think that's heading out to where they build the disabled platform - wheelchair path?

I though that initially, however I can't see how that would help with access. Trying to get through on that path during a popular act would be nigh on impossible.

Just now, Heartbreaker said:

I though that initially, however I can't see how that would help with access. Trying to get through on that path during a popular act would be nigh on impossible.

Thought that after I posted it!  Maybe it's a temporary track to be used whilst they're building the disabled platform.  They don't want to churn the mud up.......

34 minutes ago, Heartbreaker said:

Given Dave Grohl loves to run around with his guitar, do we think it could be a set up which has been requested by FF?

43 minutes ago, Jugtanion said:

Given Dave Grohl loves to run around with his guitar, do we think it could be a set up which has been requested by FF?

I would imagine some extra staging for them, but I was thinking along the lines of a runway straight out from the stage. This looks like its going to encompass the sound desks.Very intriguing indeed.