Glastocam!

pauladam

With TiTP having died a death I was hoping they'd grab "King Tuts WahWah Tent" for Glasto - because it's massive, offers good protection from the wet and is the place I've lost many brain cells.

18 minutes ago, Tr234 said:

Anyone know when they usually add decoration to the pyramid? Remember a couple of weeks backs it looked like they were testing something but thought it would be up by now

It was up this time last year. I also remember seeing a photo where the wing part of the last few years decoration is being used in Cineramageddon. Could there be nothing this year?

12 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

I see cranes in the Arcadia field!

You're late to the party, @Madyaker - we've been watching them since this morning!

The speed with which the team cut the grass, then bale into plastic-wrapped silage rolls is astonishing. It's almost like a farm.

Ben

Edited by bennyhana22

25 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

You're late to the party, @Madyaker - we've been watching them since this morning!

The speed with which the team cut the grass, then bale into plastic-wrapped silage rolls is astonishing. It's almost like a farm.

Ben

Haha, not surprised but I'm up the walls at work all this week so no time for webcam staring unfortunately. There's nobody doing my job for me while I'm gone next week so I gotta make the most of it. Except for lunch tme of course! Is there always that many caravans behind the pyramid stage??

3 hours ago, Dave_c said:

What is the thing in front of the other stage? Some sort of stage decoration like the Motörhead thing last year?

Whatever it is, it's on top of the stage now :D

1 hour ago, deebeedoobee said:

only my village fete 

:lol: love it

The team on the site must get an amazing sense of satisfaction at the end of each day when they look back and see how much tangible progress they have made. I look at what i have achieved today and see it amounts to sending, deleting and filing c200 emails. Only tangible output are the 10 dirty mugs now in the kitchen. Not entirely in the same league!

remember to take none of this for granted when we get there next week.