Glastocam!

pauladam

21 minutes ago, bellboy said:

Not sure that it is - the Village Inn is usually tucked in behind the tree line right behind the urinals at the back of the pyramid field. The structure I was referring to looks like it is on Butts lane which is normally food/market stalls .  Roughly beyond the bottom left hand corner of the picture above.  Of course it could be perspective (and age!!) playing tricks.

I think its my age playing tricks on me! Think that @stopwn1981 is right. Bread and Roses

4 minutes ago, Steel city camper said:

Silent disco tent laid out in the park area, anyone else got a massive buzz on tonight , the sun's out beers are flowing and I'm listening to some great music , I think I'm ready explode with excitement!!!

Just watched the newly posted drone footage of this year's site on another thread, whilst listening to The Amazons brilliant LP.

Yes. Buzzing!

:)

Ben

• Upvote 1

Right, I didn't look at the cam at all yesterday, being all caught up in election fever.  I look today and all I can tell is that about 3 tipis have gone up.  Who's in charge?  Have we checked how many tea breaks they're having?  

11 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

What in holy fuck is(n't) going on with the Other Stage?

Maybe they put it up and though nah we like the old new other stage better.

The build looks like it should be further on than it is, nothing in silver Hayes yet. This week will be busy.