Glastocam!

pauladam

17 minutes ago, 6t6o6m said:

I'm sure Arcadia was up or going up this time time last year.

I was thinking that it looks like progress has slowed down slightly after the initial drive to get things up, but I can't really remember last year.

EDIT:
This is today from last year, so it's relatively similar (https://panodata3.panomax.com/cams/879/2016/06/05/12-10-00_default.jpg)12-10-00_default.jpg

Edited by compactdisc

13 minutes ago, compactdisc said:

I was thinking that it looks like progress has slowed down slightly after the initial drive to get things up, but I can't really remember last year.

EDIT:
This is today from last year, so it's relatively similar (https://panodata3.panomax.com/cams/879/2016/06/05/12-10-00_default.jpg)12-10-00_default.jpg

We should take this as a wonderful omen:

In the pic above from today in 2016 it looks beautiful - and we know how 2016 turned out!

Today it looks miserable, so surely it will be glorious for the entire festival!

Ben

2 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

We should take this as a wonderful omen:

In the pic above from today in 2016 it looks beautiful - and we know how 2016 turned out!

Today it looks miserable, so surely it will be glorious for the entire festival!

Ben

My philosophy also :)

5 minutes ago, VolumetricFox said:

Its a bit windy, webcams being blown around as it scans across to build the panorama.

chrome_2017-06-06_09-29-44.jpg

Came here to say that as well - thought I was tripping out at work for a second there!

7 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

It's looking grey (gray?) and dreary out there now. Hope the poor fuckers working on the build aren't getting too wet.

Its actually looking much better if you compare it to the last two days.

Outlooking good for this afternoon..

9 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

For all you experts who can glace at the webcam and immediately match the image up to a place on site, is the super secret Saxon market in shot?  And if so, does anything look unusual?

The place people were mainly expecting something to be is in shot and there's nothing there. The Saxon market area as a whole is very big though and covers pretty much any stall near the Other/Silver Hayes.

Just now, Bradders said:

The place people were mainly expecting something to be is in shot and there's nothing there. The Saxon market area as a whole is very big though and covers pretty much any stall near the Other/Silver Hayes.

beat me to it