Glastocam!

pauladam

5 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

@Sawdusty Surfer, any word if the SE corner/ general site build is going to start sooner this year to avoid problems if there's continual rain in the last weeks, like last year?

Not that I've heard, but will update if I hear anything.

I'm supplying some secret doors (No, it it a secret!) to SL and they haven't asked for them early.

My girls are putting the tents up at WV (3400 tents) and they are starting 1st Mon in June as always. Time might be tight for them as the festival is a tad earlier this year.

Edited by Sawdusty Surfer

1 hour ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Not that I've heard, but will update if I hear anything.

I'm supplying some secret doors (No, it it a secret!) to SL and they haven't asked for them early.

My girls are putting the tents up at WV (3400 tents) and they are starting 1st Mon in June as always. Time might be tight for them as the festival is a tad earlier this year.

You would of thought they would start a little earlier with it being the 21st June.

I got on site on the Monday last year, and they did seem to be quite a bit behind...but I don't think people expected the ground to be so bad.

1 minute ago, bennyhana22 said:

Sorry if already discussed, team, but what is the flat grey stack directly to the right of Park Stage, just the other side of the trees/bushes?

Ben

Heras fencing Ben, which they put around the hedgerows :)

Just now, JayBalls said:

Indeed, hopefully preventing a lot of urinating in to them.

Damn right to that, Jay.

I really hope that this year if I see 'Don't Pee on the Land' transgressors that I have the wherewithal gently to ask them not to do so.

And I have a bladder the size of a walnut...

Ben

Just now, squirrelarmy said:

It's to stop the unsuccessful hiding out in them while wearing a ghillie suit.

FPF7004FPWWWQDA.MEDIUM.gif

There are a lot of frustrated people in the Secret Resales thread who are now on eBay sourcing materials and arranging to get to Pilton this weekend before the fence is finished!

:)

Ben

Just now, bennyhana22 said:

There are a lot of frustrated people in the Secret Resales thread who are now on eBay sourcing materials and arranging to get to Pilton this weekend before the fence is finished!

:)

Ben

We better make sure we pack some extra food for them, they're going to be hungry by the time the festival opens.

9 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Is it over? That thread moves far too quickly for me to keep up!

6 minutes ago, big__phil said:

Is it over? That thread moves far too quickly for me to keep up!

Nada, phil.

I'm trying for someone (someone I know only from these boards and have never met in person!) and it is fucking tragic over there. I feel SOOOOO sorry for them. I'd like to think I would just call it a day, but I know I wouldn't :o.

Ben