Glastocam!

pauladam

Hell of a lot of activity. I can see tractors, diggers, land rovers, a big lorry and what appears to be a mini crane attached to a van?

Also, another question - Will we see much of the JPT on the cam or is it mostly hidden?

2 minutes ago, mjsell said:

Hell of a lot of activity. I can see tractors, diggers, land rovers, a big lorry and what appears to be a mini crane attached to a van?

Also, another question - Will we see much of the JPT on the cam or is it mostly hidden?

You can see the top of it, these are form last year.

575ac2d4a712f_woodandjohnpeel.thumb.png.

Screenshot_2016-06-12-08-47-42.thumb.png

2 hours ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Here? (Could only bring bbc webcam on my phone to screenshot)

IMG_3801.PNG

Nah.  The bit next to where the Cinemageddon thingy is going.  Imagine a straight line going up the webcam pic from the longdrops next to the pylon nearest the Pyramid.  Twas there.

Edited by scaryclaireyfairy

Tonight's stumble around Worthy reveals Security on all gates now. 

The Woodlands is looking wonderful - no spoilers but it's going to be a great chill out place away from the fearsome sun.

oh and the Spike stage is up completely

Edited by deebeedoobee

Just now, JayBalls said:

Yeah happened the other day, same time as well, it came back a lot quicker though...

Might do some work for a change today :lol:

No need for that , I'm sure it will be working again soon !! Looking forward to a bit of fence panel action 

2 hours ago, JayBalls said:

Not twoddle, interesting and informative :) 

Thanks Jayballs and @macker. I think I'll just keep on posting odds and sods in here. Last year people didn't like spoilers so I'll keep them to a minimum.

todays early morning report.....a sprinkle of rain, just enough to wet a worms whistle but not the dust! The ground is still cracking ( in more ways than one).

Will report tonight after my run. My normal route is very busy with fence building so I'm having to make it up and run a wiggly route through the farm keeping outta people's way. The railway is still quiet at the moment.

• Upvote 1