Glastocam!

pauladam

3 hours ago, Padgey said:

It still annoys me that we can't move far enough round to see the West Holts Stage, surely this needs to be put right for next year.

I thought this was a privacy thing. I vaguely remember something about villagers' houses/gardens being in the way.

20 minutes ago, Cheesey said:

I thought this was a privacy thing. I vaguely remember something about villagers' houses/gardens being in the way.

Ah you could be right, I know it was discussed last year but I've had a few sleeps since then!

Just now, al_coholic said:

Can you imagine the conversation.... putting one of those in the wrong place or round the wrong way. 

I can imagine they got their lefts and their rights wrong. "I aint using the instruction manual. I know how it works.   ohhhh f*ck"

4 hours ago, jumbomcnutt said:

The lawnmower is out...

lawnmower.jpg

Its probably a load of tosh, but I've heard they cut and spray silage on the grass differently in each of the fields for camping vs walking and front of stages to control the grass so its the right length come festival time to take the foot traffic.