Glastocam!

pauladam

It would be great to get a Cam playback after the festival so I can see everyone arriving and setting up on the Wednesday :)

I'm grabbing all images and archiving them off at the moment,

I'll eave my script running over the week if it's still up, in the past they've turned it off though,

but this is the new cam so maybe they'll keep it up?

I'm grabbing all images and archiving them off at the moment,

I'll eave my script running over the week if it's still up, in the past they've turned it off though,

but this is the new cam so maybe they'll keep it up?

Excellent thanks, I would resume they'd switch it off during the festival but at least it might run up to Wednesday, hopefully until the end of the day.

What setup have you used for this? I'm also saving images for a timelapse and have gone for 10minute intervals.

Is it automated? I'm rubbish at computers so had to go the manual way!

I'm doing this at quite a low level using PHP (programming langueg) & the Crontab 9a method to automatically run programs ever N mins/hours/days/months etc)

The filename of the image that displays changes every 5mins, my script simply picks up the latest file and saves it.

Filenames look like this:

and so on.

NB: not every 5min slot has a file, it's about once an hour during the nightime:

I'm sure there are plenty of plugins and tools out there that would work in conjunction with

your browser, I've done my way as I wanted to have one of my servers do this instead of

one of my desktops/laptops.

Just been on site, Dee will put pictures up of the front ornament of the Other soon.  The front ornament of the Pyramid appears to be a large clock type thing and 2 wings.  It was all laid on the ground and I couldn't get a clear picture.  The guys were putting the fixings up so it may well be visible on the camera by now.