Glastocam!

pauladam

That's from the Crows next isn't it? A pity it MIGHT not be like that next week :(

No the crows nest is further over and doesn't serve alcohol. Plus it doesn't look like that

I mentioned this last week but there's 2 new structures on the hill above the park now. The crows nest is right to the left

What a beautiful sight the webcam is today - full to the brim of fun stuff waiting to be experienced!  Can't we just pop down today instead of waiting a week?

It is indeed, what a shame that next week is predicted to be a bit miserable, wish it was sunny like today.

No the crows nest is further over and doesn't serve alcohol. Plus it doesn't look like that

I mentioned this last week but there's 2 new structures on the hill above the park now. The crows nest is right to the left

Her instagram post clearly states 'Tricketts Bar' , yes, it's a bar. Yay!

Still room to squeeze Despacio in there....please...

just can't see it happening. i remember reading somewhere that the set up cost so much money to transport and set-up, that 2manydjs and James Murphy lost a lot of money through the whole venture, but they knew they would in advance. but putting on that stage at glastonbury without an accompanying tour at the same time would be even more financially stupid!

annoying, cos i missed last year, and if it were medically possible i would have james murphy's babies

Still room to squeeze Despacio in there....please...

Someones getting Desperatcio now! ;) (not going to happen BTW)

just can't see it happening. i remember reading somewhere that the set up cost so much money to transport and set-up, that 2manydjs and James Murphy lost a lot of money through the whole venture, but they knew they would in advance. but putting on that stage at glastonbury without an accompanying tour at the same time would be even more financially stupid!

annoying, cos i missed last year, and if it were medically possible i would have james murphy's babies

It will be at Electric Picnic this year so they are still bringing it to festivals