Glastocam!

pauladam

I'm concerned with the rate of progress of the Other Stage roof - at this rate it'll be just above head-height by the Friday morning!

Looking good on site today otherwise.

I'd there's no real point in raising to full hight until the time they need to start rigging lighting, which would probably be around the Tuesday before. It'll be raised using motorised truss joists so will probably take less than an hour to do.

Blimey, the pics on cam now! It's bloody dark, a massive Black clowd over the site, looks like night but in the distance as clear as day and bright, you can see the Tor! :)

Edited by ghandi

Good catch!

The delay towers have moved I think... the middle ones are further back and the sides further around. And I mean a LOT further back - over halfway up the field looks like! Think the sound guys have been having fun getting a better spread map....

And i always forget how big Holts is, miss that being camping.

Edited by frostypaw

Another beautiful morning on site. Looks like Arcadia's arrived. With just two full weeks left before Glasto week itself, I''m anticipating things will shift gear once more come Monday. When does the crew arrive? Glasto-worker will know. I think the majority of workers arrive on the Tuesday but the set up crew must be arriving this week or next.

I can't post a picture in my phone but that the official Twitter have just posted a photo of the new others stage, looks absolutely massive.

The roof is still down though

Looks like they are starting to raise it!

A very busy day down on the farm