Glastocam!

pauladam

I have loved reading the camera obsessive thread :) Will be great to see timelapse from this years camera. I always loved the videos from previous years and thought I was alone in like to look in on the site and see how it is progressing, particularly now the fence is edging ever westwards.

Has it moved? I can see more out West beyond the site and and it goes as far as the stone circle.

edit; actually I can see a little bit more of the eastern section it was just because I'd zoomed in

No, I don't think so. Look at the screenshots from a few days ago at the top of page 14

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/192662-glastocam/page-14

It's about time really I guess, the majority of acts on the other would be be high up the bill of any Festival so is only right it gets a more iconic stage, I can't wait to see what it looks like, I'm sure Emily Eavis said it would be unique/groundbreaking?