Glastocam!

pauladam

Just noticed you can download screen grabs. Hover over the time and a little down-arrow appears next to the date.

The gift which keeps on giving!

Wonder when they'll notice the amount of traffic heading to the page and either shut it down or announce it to the world?!

Right in the bottom left corner, by the trailers. There's a multicolour thingy at 05:25 on the 10th May.

Are you talking in the yard of the sheds?

@ 5.15 there seems to be a piece of machinery coming up to the farm sheds

@ 5.25 there is another on the way up (or back down) and something (machinery) dropped beside a pile of gravel

@5.35 the Cows are out in there pen

Are you talking in the yard of the sheds?

@ 5.15 there seems to be a piece of machinery coming up to the farm sheds

@ 5.25 there is another on the way up (or back down) and something (machinery) dropped beside a pile of gravel

@5.35 the Cows are out in there pen

It's like one of those 3d pictures from back in the 90se8e93d95f2e7e237c6b31ddc5aeb412b.jpg90s

Edited by psydersuze

Struggling to find words adequate to describe how phenomenal this is.

For a newbie, it's doubly amazing!

Thanks, Paul, you complete eFests legend.

:)

Ben

I'll take that as a massive compliment thanks Ben :) - now Im going to try and head to this meet and greet on the first day and I will expect many beers in celebration :)

I may be a newbie to the forums, but far from a new festival goer (although last years Glasto was my first, just never quite got my shit together early enough to try and get tickets!)

Im simply lucky enough to have spotted the URL hidden in the BBC website before they changed it to a static pic - and have been checking back that URL every so often - just so happened I got a response today - its kind of on the scale of having found that beagle 2 thing on Mars I think

Anyway - happy viewing all, lets hope they don't switch it off when they suddenly realise its getting hammered with hits :)

I'll take that as a massive compliment thanks Ben :) - now Im going to try and head to this meet and greet on the first day and I will expect many beers in celebration :)

I may be a newbie to the forums, but far from a new festival goer (although last years Glasto was my first, just never quite got my shit together early enough to try and get tickets!)

Im simply lucky enough to have spotted the URL hidden in the BBC website before they changed it to a static pic - and have been checking back that URL every so often - just so happened I got a response today - its kind of on the scale of having found that beagle 2 thing on Mars I think

Anyway - happy viewing all, lets hope they don't switch it off when they suddenly realise its getting hammered with hits :)

I think Ben was referring to himself as the Newbie BTW.

Posting from my phone so not sure if the quote thing works but I thinks that's a glitch. I can make out wheels to the rear so think it might be a trailer or some sort but it's pretty jumbled up.

I think Ben was referring to himself as the Newbie BTW.

he has something like 1500 posts (I see you have a couple more than that), I only have 19 or something - I took it to be me for obvious reasons - my bad :)

My gratitude should be seen as a massive compliment, Paul, as you have absolutely made the day for so very many of us getting a bit fed up living in this poster vacuum!

And S2H is correct of course, that I was referring to myself as the GF virgin!

I dearly hope that the BBC doesn't get wind of the URL hits, or if it does, is good enough to realise how much pleasure its giving and leave it up until formally launching the official Glastocam site...

:)

Ben

This is the thing I can see

CE0Z2bcWIAEYGt8.png

Can see some purple, green, orange, yellow & blue on there. Weird.

Its just slightly blurred as its most likely moving during the exposure so you get fuzzy edges about the object and some colour bleed but the colours as you describe are by no means as dramatic as I read them to be to my eye.