To the people who rock out the boots not wellies

Keto

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine were fine, forgot to take gaters so they & my jeans got plastered in mud but feet stayed dry all festival and they cleaned up fine, they struggled a bit at Titp (it pissed it down all weekend though), were fine V-Festival where they got pissed on by some drunk girl & did me proud in the dance tents at SW4.

I've also got a pair of Hi-tec Ottawa WP from Go Outdoors, they're not as comfy as the Karrimor but come in handy if the muds deeper.

The wife has a pair of hunter wellies and she's always complaining her feet hurt - I abandoned wellies after Glasto 2011, they're ok for a couple of miles but when you're clocking up over 20 miles a day - no way.....

Last festival I went to wasn't muddy or bad weather but I wore some really cheap pumps/trainers, feet ached constantly and towards 11pm-12am I just wanted to go back to the tent and sleep. Never again! going to buy a pair of boots for myself and my friend, I don't think she likes wellies anyway since she isn't from England.