37 more acts - BBC Introducing acts announced

5co77ie

Anybody wanting a substatial discount on two entry tickets with campervan pass then please PM me. I'm selling them for a song because we just can't go. If we don't get £100 ( ie for both the adult entrance tickets and the campervan pass) then we'll be giving it to two lunatic friends to take our place. If you want to know the price we paid for them then it was £228.

did you seriously get no takers on this mate?

Anybody wanting a substatial discount on two entry tickets with campervan pass then please PM me. I'm selling them for a song because we just can't go. If we don't get £100 ( ie for both the adult entrance tickets and the campervan pass) then we'll be giving it to two lunatic friends to take our place. If you want to know the price we paid for them then it was £228.

did you seriously get no takers on this mate?

Unfortunately not. I tried to sell them on ebay too but they cancelled the advert because they said I couldn't sell tickets on there. I may try a few other angles but fear that I'm going to end up giving them to a couple of friends. Really could do with the money too as I need cash for Bearded Theory which I really want to go to.

That's crazy. Me and my missus did spend an evening discussing this when we saw your post.

We've got an 18 month old and the wife is 7 months pregnant, so this summer is looking scuppered festival wise for us together (I'm squeezing in a cheeky beatherder with some buddies, but that's another story) . We need a festival that we can day trip to from bristol, and don't have a lot of cash.

Problem was that we went through the lineup highlighting what acts we'd love to see, and what would happily drop in on if we were there.... It wasn't good.

How I wish it was last years lineup, which was their best yet in my opinion. We came to the sad conclusion that we didn't even want to pay 100 quid for the pair of tickets. Crazy.

Bearded theory , however, will be brilliant. Gutted we can't make it. That Sunday main stage lineup is just lovely.

Hope you enjoy it mate - first one we've missed in 5 years and well both be gutted come that weekend.

That's crazy. Me and my missus did spend an evening discussing this when we saw your post.

We've got an 18 month old and the wife is 7 months pregnant, so this summer is looking scuppered festival wise for us together (I'm squeezing in a cheeky beatherder with some buddies, but that's another story) . We need a festival that we can day trip to from bristol, and don't have a lot of cash.

Problem was that we went through the lineup highlighting what acts we'd love to see, and what would happily drop in on if we were there.... It wasn't good.

How I wish it was last years lineup, which was their best yet in my opinion. We came to the sad conclusion that we didn't even want to pay 100 quid for the pair of tickets. Crazy.

Bearded theory , however, will be brilliant. Gutted we can't make it. That Sunday main stage lineup is just lovely.

Hope you enjoy it mate - first one we've missed in 5 years and well both be gutted come that weekend.

My problem line up wise is that I'd love to see The Proclaimers live, as would my wife. As for anything else I'm not really that interested. I tend to go to festivals to meet up with mates anyway, rather than for purely music reasons. I wouldn't mind going really but me and the wife booked up far too many events for this summer last year when we had money but are now struggling in that area.

I'm really keen to go to go to my first Bearded Theory though as I get the impression that it has a great atmosphere. Also, despite what I said about music earlier, I'd also love to see James play live.

Anyway, it's in the lap of the Gods now as to whether we manage to sell the tickets at rock bottom prices or give them away to a couple of friends. I have now got them advertised in two other places so am keeping my fingers crossed.

Hope you enjoy Beatherder. :)