Secret resales 2015

Terence99

The coach one last year was spread over the Monday and Tuesday. My brother held his nerve until the Wednesday last year and got 8 GA tickets for friends who needed them, we just need 2 this year for me and the wife.

Going for 4 this year so that's given me some hope!

Hi all, I haven't been on here for a while. I sadly didn't manage to get a ticket for this year, gutted!! Its my good friends 40th on the Friday of Glastonbury this year and we were hoping to celebrate it at the festival. If anyone can help with details for the secret resales so we can get a couple of tickets I will be forever in their debt...

Massive thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers

J

Has there been a secret sale today? I guess not or there would be a flurry of posts! I had a page change email but i'm not sure what the change was? I went to the link the change was on but it says the festival is sold out. Hope I didn't miss anything!!

Edited by Narnia

There was no sale don't worry :) (you'll see it said HTML score LOW, Visualisation change NONE/TRACE). Still don't expect one until at least week after next.

How many GA tickets normally become available ? And How quickly are the expected to sell out i?

If I had to guess last year, 500-1000, and they sell out pretty darn quickly!

Right i've been sitting here licking my wounds found the old thread.

2014 Resale took place Sunday April 27th

1st Secret resale for GA was Wednesday 14th May at 2:14pm and were sold out by 2:24pm

just to give you an estimate

How many GA tickets normally become available ? And How quickly are the expected to sell out i?

It won't be easy, but slower than normal ticket sales

There was no sale don't worry :) (you'll see it said HTML score LOW, Visualisation change NONE/TRACE). Still don't expect one until at least week after next.

If I had to guess last year, 500-1000, and they sell out pretty darn quickly!

Just out of interest mate, what should we be looking out for when the email comes through.

I'm in the position whereby I got a ticket in October but didn't pay off the rest as I was gambling on a position in America from June onwards... suffice to say I've been told that I'm not suitable and am now wondering why I didn't pay my ticket off when I had the chance! Now I can't get involved in the build up as with past years without feeling absolutely gutted.

Edited by alexmckenzie

Just out of interest mate, what should we be looking out for when the email comes through.

it'll say the page has changed, probably by a medium or high amount, and it'll show you an image of the site, probably with a ticket link on it

Hi all,

This thread is incredible! It is so good to see such a community of Glasto-ers. I had no idea these secret re-sales existed - very sneaky! The advice on here has been excellent and I will certainly be putting a few of the tips and tricks into practice.

Siblin - you are a hero amongst men. It is a true public service that you are providing and I commend you for the work that you put into it. It would be amazing if I could DM you at some point but appreciate that this is my first engagement and so may be a bit premature at this stage.

I am now following this thread and will try to help anyone that I can when I see something that I know about.

Really glad to be a part of this! Good luck to everyone.

Cheers,

Kris

Hi Tskerrit

Its actually been quiet today and yesterday, with only one obscure URL changing on the monitor (2014 coach packages link), which aren't enabled by default. That change seemed to be just see tickets removing the event.

Not surprised you haven't received anything yet.

If you're concerned - theres actually a "test page" on that link you can enable, which is a page which changes every 15 minutes, so you can see the email come through and make sure you've got everything set up and the process is working :)

Sorry for late reply

yep got t all up and runnng. nice one mate