Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, Chrissy.b said:

Was anyone on here in previous years? Did it get to a stage when people were giving up hope? 

The longer it is and more people give up hope & drop out the more chance for the determined!! Although no pings since Wednesday last week, even the pope would lose faith!

Yes - every year is the same. Hope, no hope, Bob hope............

1 minute ago, Vipospleen said:

Same but i'm in the office most of the time. It's either to cost me my job or give me a stroke.

Whichever comes first.

I'm supposed to be marking first year undergraduate assignments, but they remain un-assessed.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Vipospleen said:

Same but i'm in the office most of the time. It's either going to cost me my job or give me a stroke.

A colleague is off sick at the moment, so I've borrowed her monitor and privacy screen so that I can keep the glasto page open, without my boss seeing. 

1 minute ago, Alking said:

last year there was no coach but its anyones guess really 

Cheers.

1 minute ago, Vipospleen said:

The question is, Do we know if there will be tickets at all?

There will be one for sure, as there will be some tickets back in the pot - it just might not be many

1 minute ago, Redwinevino said:

Cheers.

There will be one for sure, as there will be some tickets back in the pot - it just might not be many

Bollocks. There is no guarantee whatsoever that there will be one. There's no reason to think there won't (as there has been one in recent years), but we're still guessing.

1 minute ago, Ben_Monk said:

Shh! Stop telling people about the SECRET RESALE THAT WILL / MAY / NOT HAPPEN

Stop it!

Now look, no one is to talk about it, until See blow their whistle, do you understand? Even if, and I want to make the absolutely clear, even if they do say 'secret sale'

2 minutes ago, General Lee said:

Not sure I believe, it, but it does seem never-ending as if it won't happen.

It's easy for me to say as I have a ticket (trying for 4 in the secret sale), but GF/ST have probably had a date (or a rough one at least) in mind for the secret sale for a good few weeks now, possibly longer, and this could be anything between today and next week. It just seems like it's not going to happen as so many of us have been glued to this non-stop, hoping for it. Have faith!

9 minutes ago, Chrissy.b said:

Was anyone on here in previous years? Did it get to a stage when people were giving up hope? 

Yes.  Last two years.

12 minutes ago, babyblade41 said:

does anyone know how often there is a secret resale when a fallow year comes up , is it common, and has there ever been a time when secret sale has not happened 

It's always happened since 2013 when i started monitoring.  before that no idea so no idea about fallow year but shouldnt make a difference

7 minutes ago, Redwinevino said:

Do we know if these will be Coach tickets or GA?

Last year was just GA - before that there was both, though as you'd expect coach tickets went almost immediately (one of my friends nabbed one in 2014)