Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, MissStarlight said:

Could someone techy answer this one please:

When it does happen, is it a bad idea to simply hit "proceed" on one of the pages I have up with reg details already filled in?

Or will that confuse the system?

when theres a sale all these pages will redirect to the usual queue/holding page you see in the general sales anyway

When it does happen, is it a bad idea to simply hit "proceed" on one of the pages I have up with reg details already filled in?

Just now, siblin said:

*should* be okay

As long as it is the correct page, i.e. the 900001 bit is correct then it should be OK. If the url is not correct it may not work.

I have the 900001 url open with details in and am trying that but will also try from the front end too incase.

1 minute ago, coreyturner101 said:

I'm curious about this aswell. Surely in another tab if you get to the /addregistrations then you can switch back to the preloaded and go bang? 

Don't use another tab, use another browser / incognito session.

Just now, Nobody Interesting said:

As long as it is the correct page, i.e. the 900001 bit is correct then it should be OK. If the url is not correct it may not work.

I have the 900001 url open with details in and am trying that but will also try from the front end too incase.

Can you please post the 900001 link? I can't find it. I just have the /addregistrations open

It won't do anything until they are on sale. Once goes on sale the proceed button will work.

I keep randomly clicking it in the hope something will happen but until the page change alert goes off nothing's gonna happen!

5 minutes ago, Anderson19 said:

How do you clear cookies on an iPhone? 

Anyone got an a email aswell as a text from @eFestivals check page then? First email I've had from it.

Close Safari properly (double tap home button, swipe it away) to clear iphone cache. 

Cookie - goto settings - safari - clear cookies

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Thanks everyone, am doing the same here. In the actual resale I kept second guessing myself and wasted a lot of time, so don't want to make the same mistakes again.

Just now, brain yolk! said:

Has it been suggested yet as to why they would keep removing coach ticket links and sticking it back up over and over again? Apologies if it has, but I can't see any sense to it? Are we being mocked?

No sense to it, got to be doing it for fun