Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Alking said:

how many users do you (techies) think the SEE page can handle before holding page appears? 

Taking into consideration the time it takes to sell out, the number of tickets, and the average ticket bought per order, id say a few thousand.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Glasto_Lauren said:

Come on 12!!!! It has to be today or next Monday!!!! I am leaving the office at 2 today, and there is never any reception until I get home!

Just stay at the office until the resale happens. Everything you need is there. Warmth, internet, vending machines, water, floor to sleep on.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mocoworm said:

Just stay at the office until the resale happens. Everything you need is there. Warmth, internet, vending machines, water, floor to sleep on.

Haha! I like this... Probably will be more beneficial if I just camp out overnight.. Good Luck! x

If you have the holding page with the 20 second count down on it - close it now and clear your cookies.

What having this up now does is add a cookie in that tells the system that you have proceeded to a certain point and as you have by passed stage one you will never finish.

I have found that having this open and not clearing cookies will make any other pages, even the one with add registrations and the payment screen, think you have to go in the holding page queue rather than carry on and complete the transaction.