Terence99

Secret resales

8 minutes ago, nicksinc said:

Too far to join, but do let us know if you find a contact. Willing to make the drive if so! Good luck!

Likewise @nicksinc, would love to join but a bit too far but would be grateful if you let me know of any leads you have! 

43 minutes ago, Chavvy Cheek said:

Whats involved in getthng a Sunday pass mate?

43 minutes ago, Chavvy Cheek said:

Whats involved in getthng a Sunday pass mate?

Same as normal passes hope and pray lol

1 hour ago, Big durbs said:

really ? enough for a 4 man tent ??? .. do i dare to dream ?

I was camped last year and there was plenty of space all weekend. The campsite crews will tell you where there is space. You'll get a 4 man up somewhere definitely.

21 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Same as normal passes hope and pray lol

Oh you mean keep refreshing the sold out page?

I keep telling myself that it wasn't meant to be for me this year and that people who haven't been before deserve to get a chance to go - WHO  AM I KIDDING - I am so jealous and gutted!!!

23 hours ago, MilkyJoe said:

If you crop it a little and then save it again it should reduce the file size quite a bit.

Cheers, I sent it via email in the end.

53 minutes ago, Chavvy Cheek said:

Oh you mean keep refreshing the sold out page?

No , someone on the inside working for security who promised the earth and has let me down epically 

9 minutes ago, upinthesky2017 said:

Is that number ending 130?

.?

I've been watching non stop on Iplayer since 3pm, not sure if it's making me feel better or worse for not being there!

Relax, pull up a beer, turn the volume up loud... and rollover this year's saved money for a really lush Glasto in 2019.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, memyselfandeye said:

I am gutted too, if I did not have kids I would jump in the car and go down there and see if I could get in

Same here, wife and 2 kids wouldn't appreciate me leaving them behind (including a 5 Year old who been 3 times and is nearly obsessed as me)

man I didn't think it would be half as hard as this, I think there's a good life lesson about not fucking about with things so much for me, as all my ticket attempts were half-hearted.

I went down without a ticket last year and got in but didn't do it this year due to work. My mate did and it took him 24hours of haggling people and sleeping under the stars! 

6 minutes ago, Ben86 said:

Same here, wife and 2 kids wouldn't appreciate me leaving them behind (including a 5 Year old who been 3 times and is nearly obsessed as me)

Shit, mine are 3 and 6 and were not considering taking the for a few years yet

I have elbow on in the front room and radiohead in the kitchen. Glass of wine in hand. running between the two.

Alcohol numbs not being there but I am going in 2019, no matter what...

I Don't know how you're managing to watch, first missed glastonbury in 11 and i've not watched any and won't be able to until they close the gates. absolutely gutted to not be there

Bob

53 minutes ago, memyselfandeye said:

Shit, mine are 3 and 6 and were not considering taking the for a few years yet

I would highly recommend taking the kids, a very different festival, but for me equally as enjoyable, the Kidz Field is amazing, and just seeing their smiling faces is worth it.

Radio head on the TVs , thatchers , suround sound cranked up . Still would give my right arm the feel the pilton grass between my toes 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rockgodbob said:

I Don't know how you're managing to watch, first missed glastonbury in 11 and i've not watched any and won't be able to until they close the gates. absolutely gutted to not be there

Bob

it feels like watching your mrs getting banged by another guy :(

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JatTay said:

I have elbow on in the front room and radiohead in the kitchen. Glass of wine in hand. running between the two.

Alcohol numbs not being there but I am going in 2019, no matter what...

Haha! I wish I'd thought to put different streams on different TVs could have literally had a 3 stage festival in the flat!

Thoroughly enjoyed todays coverage and it made me realise as great as the music is, the thing I really love cannot be committed to film and as such it is easy to watch the music. If you could film and show the culture, camaraderie, relaxed feel and general unique spirit then it would be impossible to watch.

I took the lack of ticket so hard this year I flew out to italy to go see Radiohead in milan last week, and I still watched that whole set on the sofa with a thatchers in one hand, tear in one eye and lot of jealousy towards everyone there! 

• Upvote 1