Secret resales 2015

Terence99

7 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Maybe the new rule of this thread is you aren't allowed to BUY tickets - but you still have to blag you're way in. And you do it for the whole trip. So you blag your way down on the train or by lift. Blag your way in. Dont buy a drink all week end. Then do the same in reverse.

Come to think of it - I've got friends like that already

"First out of the taxi, last to the bar"

1 hour ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Maybe the new rule of this thread is you aren't allowed to BUY tickets - but you still have to blag you're way in. And you do it for the whole trip. So you blag your way down on the train or by lift. Blag your way in. Dont buy a drink all week end. Then do the same in reverse.

Come to think of it - I've got friends like that already

Over my Glasto lifetime I've probably done all that and then some. Never all in one go but I do feel I need to adjust my Glastonbury karma. After this year's exploits, I've definitely tipped the scales over to sir David blagenbrough levels 

7 hours ago, Kinkyinuit said:

Over my Glasto lifetime I've probably done all that and then some. Never all in one go but I do feel I need to adjust my Glastonbury karma. After this year's exploits, I've definitely tipped the scales over to sir David blagenbrough levels 

Did you sort the person who you  were waiting for tickets through the post before you got work ? what a low life.. glad you got sorted in the end...from your virtual hand holder who you would probably not want .. but really glad it worked out 

8 hours ago, babyblade41 said:

Did you sort the person who you  were waiting for tickets through the post before you got work ? what a low life.. glad you got sorted in the end...from your virtual hand holder who you would probably not want .. but really glad it worked out 

Nothing arrived in the end. Fortunately I didn't put much down so didn't lose as much as I could have! 

Still surprised it all worked out in the end, though learned a lot of lessons from the whole thing 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

Nothing arrived in the end. Fortunately I didn't put much down so didn't lose as much as I could have! 

Still surprised it all worked out in the end, though learned a lot of lessons from the whole thing 

If only you got his (real) address, you could have made use of http://www.sendshit.co.uk/

• 1 month later...

Right.. I'm gonna give it another 2 days and if there's no secret sale then I'll probably give it another couple of days...and then after that I'm gonna give up.. or at least think about giving up

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 02/02/2018 at 10:10 PM, Big durbs said:

Sooooo , 8 months until tickets go on sale , and I’m all ready excited , is this a bad thing ?

Not in the slightest. Always good to have something to look forward to!

On 02/02/2018 at 10:10 PM, Big durbs said:

Sooooo , 8 months until tickets go on sale , and I’m all ready excited , is this a bad thing ?

This ^^^^ and not wanting to wish my life away it was one of the first things I thought of just past midnight (after a few scoops) at new year ‘tickets go on sale later this year’

• 1 month later...

Oh my Gawd. First time on here in months. Noticed this thread still around. Then that the same folk are still posting in here!!! Only difference now is that I got to meet some of you...

Best wishes all - see you next year (at the festival - NOT in this thread...)

Edited by Ted Dansons Wig

On 19/03/2018 at 4:38 PM, Big durbs said:

Bloody hope we get tickets for next year mate , glad to see your still allive :-) , hope sunny wiltshire is not to deep in snow.

Yo Durbs! long time matey.

Wiltshire as tranquil as ever bloody cold though. Hope you're well. Limbering up for the 2 -4 pm stress-a-thon after ticket day