Secret resales 2015

Terence99

49 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

You've been awesomest Andy

Most awesomest? I don't care if that's an actual word or not I thank you from the heart of my bottom..

I have just thrown the piece of paper away with the reg numbers I had by my side for about 5 weeks before the festival. 

Had a brief convo with my mate via text after the festival about Glastonbury (He went away camping with his family)

I will be forever in his debt as he got my ticket.

I so wanted to post this when it happened but never got the chance - damn you See tickets.

Image result for eavis it's happening gif

2019 festival - all loyal folks on this thread will not need any resales, secret or otherwise for all shall be successful in October 2018.

Koalas are great.

Beavers are brill.

Smurfs are blue.

Knobs create jokes.

I am pickled in vodka.

Love, peace and tickets.

• Upvote 2

On 21/06/2017 at 8:39 PM, Charcolate said:

Successful with my partners staff/performer ticket. Thank you @rumpola for this :wub:

My pleasure.

This is the first time ive been back on the forum since Glastonbury started as I couldnt bear to know about it considering I didnt have a ticket and I'm glad it all went well for you. Hope you had a fabulous time.

End of the Road tickets booked!

Just found out they've got not only the Cider Bus, but Pie Minister, La Grande Bouffe, Paelleria and Goan Fish Curry! now that's a lineup I can er... sink my teeth into.

However, lack of walking 20k every day plus less latenight dancing means the food will definitely have a somewhat larger impact... it's gonna be a healthy four days, haha :)

On 02/07/2017 at 3:47 PM, actionstations said:

End of the Road tickets booked!

Just found out they've got not only the Cider Bus, but Pie Minister, La Grande Bouffe, Paelleria and Goan Fish Curry! now that's a lineup I can er... sink my teeth into.

However, lack of walking 20k every day plus less latenight dancing means the food will definitely have a somewhat larger impact... it's gonna be a healthy four days, haha :)

It's a great small, hassle free festival - and the food and drink as you rightly say, is second to none. 

12 hours ago, Yokel Again said:

It's a great small, hassle free festival - and the food and drink as you rightly say, is second to none. 

Lovely festival . Rough Trade have a lovely stall there for special stuff and  you quite often meet performers at the bars just mingling as they say .

Without wanting to scroll back through the thousand+ pages of this thread, what was the deal this year? No secret resales at all? And if so, anybody any idea why? Not enough tickets returned? And where did the tickets that were returned end up? Got mine in the initial resale thank god but think a couple of months of waiting for a resale that never came would've driven me crazy/pissed me off to the max.

9 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Without wanting to scroll back through the thousand+ pages of this thread, what was the deal this year? No secret resales at all? And if so, anybody any idea why? Not enough tickets returned? And where did the tickets that were returned end up? Got mine in the initial resale thank god but think a couple of months of waiting for a resale that never came would've driven me crazy/pissed me off to the max.

I think the number of returned tickets did not make financial sense to resell.

10 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

There wasnt a resale at all in the end, they claimed the tickets were absorbed by additional crew in various areas. All in It was pretty brutal, but it was also fun being in the secret resales whatsapp group and following several other survivors who made it in. - Sorry I never made any of the meet ups, you guys were always the other side of site whenever planning places. The only time I think we were right next to each other was elbow, but I didn't look at my phone until I left the park :mellow:

11 hours ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

There wasnt a resale at all in the end, they claimed the tickets were absorbed by additional crew in various areas. All in It was pretty brutal, but it was also fun being in the secret resales whatsapp group and following several other survivors who made it in. - Sorry I never made any of the meet ups, you guys were always the other side of site whenever planning places. The only time I think we were right next to each other was elbow, but I didn't look at my phone until I left the park :mellow:

Annoyingly my shifts got in the way of the Thursday secret resale meet up. After that, things get a little blurry

17 hours ago, markian said:

I tried in the resale for Kendal and was successful... I feel like such a failure..

Kendall sells out pretty fast nowadays .  

We are thinking of going next year so will be on it straight away.

17 hours ago, markian said:

I tried in the resale for Kendal and was successful... I feel like such a failure..

Kendall sells out pretty fast nowadays .  

We are thinking of going next year so will be on it straight away.

5 hours ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Going to do End of the Road next year.

Not going to be the same just being able to BUY tickets. Just too easy

Having only managed to get tickets on 2 occasions, it doesn't feel right not having a stress filled week or some element of blag to get in.

25 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

Having only managed to get tickets on 2 occasions, it doesn't feel right not having a stress filled week or some element of blag to get in.

Maybe the new rule of this thread is you aren't allowed to BUY tickets - but you still have to blag you're way in. And you do it for the whole trip. So you blag your way down on the train or by lift. Blag your way in. Dont buy a drink all week end. Then do the same in reverse.

Come to think of it - I've got friends like that already

Edited by Ted Dansons Wig