Secret resales 2015

Terence99

5 hours ago, MilkyJoe said:

Good morning lonely people.:( I hope you're all not too down this weekend. 

Well my plans fell through spectacularly yesterday. After having a contact on site that had a very good chance of getting me through the gates I had my car loaded up on Wednesday night, ready to set off yesterday lunchtime. Unfortunately a family crisis cropped up yesterday morning which has meant I had to cancel my plans. To say I'm absolutely gutted would be an understatement. I'm afraid to say that there are not many things more important than Glastonbury for me but family has to be one of them!

I could easily now ignore the whole weekend and pretend it's not happening but as I'm sure you're all aware this is easier said than done so I've got myself a plan. I'm going to get some Brothers in the fridge and I'm going to sit there with my steel cup from last year and watch every minute of the BBC coverage. Even though I'm not there I'm still going to enjoy Glastonbury in the only way I can and then look forward to Kendal Calling as my next festival.:)

Try not to let it get you down too much. We'll make sure we are all back with a vengeance in 2 years!

Really sorry to hear that dude. Hope everything's ok, family wise.

I wasn't going to watch any of it on TV but husband has decreed that we should. So we have a fridge full of booze, lots of barbecue food, a big pile of snacks and a hot tub in the garden. Mini home-festival it is.

We will all be there in 2019. First in the queue for tickets in fact. Karma will see to it!

This thread has honestly kept me going at times in the last couple of months and it's so nice to see that so many of the secret resale crew made it in. Hope everyone is having an incredible time. I'm definitely there in spirit.

13 minutes ago, General Lee said:

Well, this is fucking miserable isn't it? In work when I should be at Glastonbury, certainly not a good Friday afternoon. I'm off home in half an hour anyway, I think the drinking might start fairly soon after. :(

My drinking is starting as soon as the clock ticks over to 5.30. Maybe even before as I'm working from home. We deserve it tbh

• Upvote 2

Think this is me officially throwing in the towel now as well:(. Realistically I can't see how I'd get in this late in the day. Very jealous of all my friends and everyone else there but hope there all having an amazing time!

been great to be part of this thread and I hope we're not reliant on "secret resales" next Glasto but are all lucky in the general sale.

Deffo up for meeting you all at the farm n sinking some cold ciders with you!

24 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

think i may have to draw a line under it for this year , i know its a negitive . but at this late in the day i dont think i am going to get to the farm :-(

im sure we will all re-convine back here in 18 months . good luck to all those still trying , i wish you all well  ( nearly crying here )

and for all those from here that made it in . please have it very large for all of us that didnt . i know you guys are having a awesome time and that at least puts a small smile on my face to think we have had some succeses

Big Durbs , signing out :-(

Bad times.

Big love, Big Durbs. xx 

A guy on fb offering crew passes! He wants 350 each or two for 500

Reckons he sends you an email that you show at the gate and you get a wristband! Says he's on his way there to use up one to get him in. Let me know if you know of him or want putting in touch with him. Possibly dodgy but if you still want a way in you need to check him out.

I'd get him to get me in before I paid at this stage!

Edited by Chavvy Cheek
Spelling errors

19 minutes ago, Chavvy Cheek said:

A guy on fb offering crew passes! He wants 350 each or two for 500

Reckons he sends you an email that you show at the gate and you get a wristband! Says he's on his way there to use up one to get him in. Let me know if you know of him or want putting in touch with him. Possibly dodgy but if you still want a way in you need to check him out.

I'd get him to get me in before I paid at this stage!

Definitely don't pay up front for that. Sounds like bullshit. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, helsbellski said:

Really sorry to hear that dude. Hope everything's ok, family wise.

I wasn't going to watch any of it on TV but husband has decreed that we should. So we have a fridge full of booze, lots of barbecue food, a big pile of snacks and a hot tub in the garden. Mini home-festival it is.

We will all be there in 2019. First in the queue for tickets in fact. Karma will see to it!

This thread has honestly kept me going at times in the last couple of months and it's so nice to see that so many of the secret resale crew made it in. Hope everyone is having an incredible time. I'm definitely there in spirit.

Thanks, everything should be okay, just one of those things.

Of course you have to watch it! As hard as it is not being there, there's still some fantastic music on and a love of music is why we're all here at the end of the day. At least watching it we can enjoy it in some way even if it's not really the way we want.:)

10 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Thanks, everything should be okay, just one of those things.

Of course you have to watch it! As hard as it is not being there, there's still some fantastic music on and a love of music is why we're all here at the end of the day. At least watching it we can enjoy it in some way even if it's not really the way we want.:)

Hope you're doing ok Milky. 

I'm at home watching now, this is really bittersweet. About to open my first beer and very jealous of all the people sitting on the nice green grass. 

The guy I mentioned with crew passes is on fb as Zane Zane

I don't know him and take no responsibility for what happens between you and him. He may just be genuine so good luck but tread carefully - take a photo of him on meeting and no payment until you are in!

1 minute ago, Big durbs said:

i would almost be interested .... but what are the chances of getting a tent up this late and not being next to the long drops ??

Haha true, I've seen em trying to cram a 6 manner into a 4ft square. I'm over it now and looking forward to 2019

I'm going to head to the Rifleman's Arms for a beer in Glastonbury for 8.30/9 and see if there's any chatter. I'm then gonna drive up to the site and have a while mooching about the car park/near the gate to see if there's anyone offering anything . PM me if anyone fancies joining 

19 minutes ago, upinthesky2017 said:

I'm going to head to the Rifleman's Arms for a beer in Glastonbury for 8.30/9 and see if there's any chatter. I'm then gonna drive up to the site and have a while mooching about the car park/near the gate to see if there's anyone offering anything . PM me if anyone fancies joining 

Too far to join, but do let us know if you find a contact. Willing to make the drive if so! Good luck!

1 hour ago, Big durbs said:

really ? enough for a 4 man tent ??? .. do i dare to dream ?

I was camped last year and there was plenty of space all weekend. The campsite crews will tell you where there is space. You'll get a 4 man up somewhere definitely.