Secret resales 2015

Terence99

8 hours ago, CatMitt said:

I've asked her to do it but she might be asleep now. 

I can try but looks like she has three times as much as me. Maybe an offensive wig will do it. 

I cant sleep already just thinking about it, but I suppose you have to just go for it

The photo on my ticket has about three times as much brown hair as I do and I'm blonde, but it's me on the ticket :lol:. They won't (I hope) be bothered about that, it's your face. Do some crafty eyebrow plucking, and good luck! 

Edited by verrymerry

1 minute ago, verrymerry said:

The photo on my ticket has about three times as much brown hair as I do and 'm blonde, but it's me :lol:. They won't (I hope) be bothered about that, it's your face. Do some crafty eyebrow plucking, and good luck! 

That is exactly the same as this, she has lovely thick brown hair. I am lacking in thin blonde but we will deffo give it a go. Hear you on the eyebrows ill make that work and glitter the crap out of my face.

You guys are seriously amazing, make me feel so much calmer.

2 minutes ago, CatMitt said:

That is exactly the same as this, she has lovely thick brown hair. I am lacking in thin blonde but we will deffo give it a go. Hear you on the eyebrows ill make that work and glitter the crap out of my face.

You guys are seriously amazing, make me feel so much calmer.

I'm doing mine turquoise today, if you're up for a mad colour that could help? But really, you're entitled to change your hair after ticket day. UKBA didn't have a problem :P

4 minutes ago, CatMitt said:

Is there anyone on here who doesnt have a potential way in?

Happy to keep up my usual stalking methods if so.

Me, still looking for two tickets as don't fancy travelling all the way down on the promise of getting sneaked in. Gave up hope now, but maybe Seetickets will sort out that secret re-sale today :lol::lol:

9 minutes ago, verrymerry said:

The photo on my ticket has about three times as much brown hair as I do and I'm blonde, but it's me on the ticket :lol:. They won't (I hope) be bothered about that, it's your face. Do some crafty eyebrow plucking, and good luck! 

crafty eyebrow plucking?

Its like you're lalking a foreign language. 

Edited by Ted Dansons Wig

Can't believe some of you are still finding tickets. Amazing.

Ive been avoiding the forum due to all the stress that hit over tickets. I will dm you @Ted Dansons Wig as I'd love to join the meet up Thursday providing I'm not in the medical tent with heat stroke / passed out with an empty box of wine for a pillow / outside the fence crying. 

This has got to be the most legendary resale thread ever. 

Well I really ducked out of this thread a while back, popped back in today to see some long-timers have managed to secure a way in. Absolutely delighted for all who have made it and fingers crossed for those whos fate has yet to be sealed. The Glastonbury truly has been alive and well on this thread. For all those who can now go have a magnificent festival, who those who missed out, roll on 2019! You will not be denied again!

Just now, Chavvy Cheek said:

Resale today or sack it. And I aint doing no poo crew! Fk dat sh#t

Nope, I've seen the state some people leave toilets in at Glastonbury :o I do wonder how its even possible sometimes, like what are their toilets like at home or do people intentionally shit all over the place?!

• Upvote 1

Hi all,

I have been a long time lurker, however, for the people still trying to get glasto tickets, i salute you. There is something that i have come across <i>a bunch of dirty scammers </i> that are still advertising Glasto tickets, may be worth <i>ignoring</i>

Edited by kaosmark2
removing ref to scam
  • Downvote 4

I'm still on the look out for a ticket but stupidly I have agreed with my current wife to attend several birthday celebrations of some close friends over the weekend when I wasn't thinking straight and had given up hope of getting a golden ticket.

If a ticket manifests itself in the next 24 hours I have a cunning plan.

I'll go to work as usual tomorrow morning and when I finally make it home sometime Sunday/Monday I'll simply tell Mrs B I went into Tesco on my way home to get a loaf of bread and a pint of semi skimmed and The queue at the bakery counter was horrendous! 

Job done!!

• Upvote 1

By the way, I'm not sure if it was picked up here yesterday as I was busy and couldn't read the thread but there is another EE Glasto twitter competition coming up.  I checked Twitter this morning and its not been run yet.

2 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

I'm still on the look out for a ticket but stupidly I have agreed with my current wife to attend several birthday celebrations of some close friends over the weekend when I wasn't thinking straight and had given up hope of getting a golden ticket.

If a ticket manifests itself in the next 24 hours I have a cunning plan.

I'll go to work as usual tomorrow morning and when I finally make it home sometime Sunday/Monday I'll simply tell Mrs B I went into Tesco on my way home to get a loaf of bread and a pint of semi skimmed and The queue at the bakery counter was horrendous! 

Job done!!

Current wife.

Thinking of an upgrade?!

9 minutes ago, JatTay said:

By the way, I'm not sure if it was picked up here yesterday as I was busy and couldn't read the thread but there is another EE Glasto twitter competition coming up.  I checked Twitter this morning and its not been run yet.

for reals?

From whence does this information come?

It does seem a little late for a comp, but BBC were only running them last week so not impossible and right now I'm clutching at every straw dangled my way.

14 minutes ago, levoile said:

Hi all,

I have been a long time lurker, however, for the people still trying to get glasto tickets, i salute you. There is something that i have come across called THETICKETBAY on instagram that are still advertising Glasto tickets, may be worth a look.

DO NOT USE THIS SITE.  THEY ARE WELL KNOWS SCAMMERS>

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, levoile said:

Hi all,

I have been a long time lurker, however, for the people still trying to get glasto tickets, i salute you. There is something that i have come across called THETICKETBAY on instagram that are still advertising Glasto tickets, may be worth a look.

That account is a scammer, taken money from a bunch of people and blocked them. 

10 minutes ago, levoile said:

Hi all,

scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam