Secret resales 2015

Terence99

31 minutes ago, lobo said:

Well, it all looked terrible yesterday. Woke up this morning to a text saying the ticket is at my friends house waiting for me. I can't actually believe it. 4 days before the festival gates open. Its been so much stress but now it all seems totally worth it and I can't begin to explain how happy i am. Thanks so much for all of the help, especially to the cucumber who immediately offered advice and help to a newbie/lurker on the forum looking for resale tickets. You are all hilarious, incredibly kind and weird in your own ways and i couldnt have got through the past couple of months waiting this out without hanging out with you guys, this thread definitely has the Glastonbury spirit. Good luck to those still looking.

Now wheres my upvotes?

giphy.gif

Amazing! Chuffed for you!

8 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Awesome news pal. Another success for the resale thread!:)

I'll swop you all of my upvotes for your ticket!:lol:

I love Glastonbury. But also love upvotes...

Edited by lobo
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, lobo said:

Well, it all looked terrible yesterday. Woke up this morning to a text saying the ticket is at my friends house waiting for me. I can't actually believe it. 4 days before the festival gates open. Its been so much stress but now it all seems totally worth it and I can't begin to explain how happy i am. Thanks so much for all of the help, especially to the cucumber who immediately offered advice and help to a newbie/lurker on the forum looking for resale tickets. You are all hilarious, incredibly kind and weird in your own ways and i couldnt have got through the past couple of months waiting this out without hanging out with you guys, this thread definitely has the Glastonbury spirit. Good luck to those still looking.

Now wheres my upvotes?

giphy.gif

So pleased for you xx

Well I've accepted my fate. I nearly got in again on Thursday, making it right near misses. Come Wednesday I shall be bidding my partner fair well with a heavy heart. I have met some wonderful people on here and I have already started making plans for 2019 and even 2020( it's my 40th and Glasto's 50th.

It's so awesome that so many people have found a way in over the last few weeks. Page 978 kind of did weave some magic as it became a trigger point for some of us to take positive action and make something happen. This resale group has been amazing and I shall miss it terribly when all of this is over. 

Thanks for all the congrats messages. Happy to share details of my ticket but not til after the fest, don't want to jinx it. 

Logo Is a fine name. I'll take it. 

Definitely went straight to the weather thread after being warned not to!

1 hour ago, lobo said:

Now wheres my upvotes?

giphy.gif

What a great start to the day. Well done you needy Brizzle whore

6 minutes ago, Kris1980 said:

Well I've accepted my fate. I nearly got in again on Thursday, making it right near misses. Come Wednesday I shall be bidding my partner fair well with a heavy heart. I have met some wonderful people on here and I have already started making plans for 2019 and even 2020( it's my 40th and Glasto's 50th.

Just keep your ears to the ground. When the festival starts there's sometimes volunteering that comes available last minute. I'm keeping an eye out for you all

5 minutes ago, lobo said:

Thanks for all the congrats messages. Happy to share details of my ticket but not til after the fest, don't want to jinx it. 

Logo Is a fine name. I'll take it. 

Definitely went straight to the weather thread after being warned not to!

and you bought good fortune to it - latest forecasts have taken a huge turn for the better.

12 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

To all those who have found a way in - don't visit the weather thread ;)

Avoid it every year. All the glass half empty people in one place.

Forecasts dont look too bad to me. Possibly rain later in the festival. But ability to sit on grass until Saturday at least.

12 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

What a great start to the day. Well done you needy Brizzle whore

I Love going to the pyramid stage as it looks like the top of a giant upvote, the other half buried. I just zone out of the music and stare at it in amazement. Dribbling and wide eyed.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Big durbs said:

Sounds normal for Brizzle , I should know after 49 years here , don't forget Matt lucus based Vicky pollard ( yea , but no , but yea ) on a girl he met at a party in Bristol lol.

awesome news for Lobo, just goes to show even at the eleventh hour and 58 minutes, there us still hope , 

lets keep hope alive, and we can all enjoy the awesome experience that us Glastonbury 

One of my favourite cities (though I've got a soft spot for Glasgow). Love the place

We live the other side of Bath - but we spend all our going out time in Brizzle.

1 hour ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Ha!:D

Not at all - we're all still here arent we? Shows we're all still hopeful of a miracle despite all common sense.

If the weather people were in here the conversation would be about how nobody is going to get tickets in 2019

Yea, all common sense has truly gone out of the window now but yep, we're still here! We are the people who don't have a glass, we just go minesweeping for the halfs we find abandoned!:D

• Upvote 1