Secret resales 2015

Terence99

6 minutes ago, General Lee said:

Yep, annoying to think there's quite a lot of people with a similar outlook, or doing it as one to tick off the bucket list that will be there and we won't. Like that pair of tossers in one of the videos, that turned up on Friday, stayed overnight art Worthy view, watched Adele Saturday and then went straight home saying they'd 'done' Glastonbury and it was great etc etc.

Everyone enjoys things differently and you (us/we) don't have any more right to be there than anyone else. I'm happy for people who go to tick it off a list, I bet that's how many people on here got hooked!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Saw your tweets on one of the charity sites yesterday badgering them. Love that persistence mate.

They might give you a ticket just to get you to bog off

Tweets, emails, phonecalls. 

I've been badgering so much, Brian May has turned up.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, BigChief said:

Everyone enjoys things differently and you (us/we) don't have any more right to be there than anyone else. I'm happy for people who go to tick it off a list, I bet that's how many people on here got hooked!

Absolutely, but I think its just frustrating to hear that a ticket wasnt enjoyed to its fullest when so many people would have made the most of every single minute they were on site. If it was easy to get tickets i wouldnt care how people choose to spend there time at the festival, its just that its a nightmare to even get in. I hate the idea of even missing the first day!

43 minutes ago, Ryan Johnson said:

Has anyone tried to use someone else's ticket before? Found one on twitter that I think I could probably get away with but not 100%

(From a quiet observer, this is literally an 11th hour miracle)

Ive been in with someone elses ticket before.  If you bear some resemblance you should be ok

50 minutes ago, Ryan Johnson said:

Has anyone tried to use someone else's ticket before? Found one on twitter that I think I could probably get away with but not 100%

(From a quiet observer, this is literally an 11th hour miracle)

Hi Ryan hope this works out for you. You HAVE been quiet if you havent seen this discussed to death over the last few hundred pages. Few pointers:

- its risky. Dont hand over money to the seller unless you are sure its not a con.

- chances are it IS a con. Might not be in your case though.

- get some ID from the person in case you get questioned at the gate

- No consensus if it may be more difficult this year because of heightened security.

- if you are prepared to be turned away and you have got a way home - go for it. After all - some chance of getting in is better than sitting at home.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, General Lee said:

Yep, annoying to think there's quite a lot of people with a similar outlook, or doing it as one to tick off the bucket list that will be there and we won't. Like that pair of tossers in one of the videos, that turned up on Friday, stayed overnight art Worthy view, watched Adele Saturday and then went straight home saying they'd 'done' Glastonbury and it was great etc etc.

My mate and his mrs did something similar last year. Stayed in a hotel weds + thurs. argued like fuck the whole time and left on Sunday morning. Within 10 mins of leaving, she's all over instagram with all these selfies saying what an amazing time she had, not from where we was stood she didn't, it's was all shouting screaming and tears. Needless to say we had a great Sunday without them :-D

• Upvote 1

Omg, how's this for a conversation with new neighbours, me:, eh up you ok ?him: Can I borrow ladder again tomorrow? Me: yeah will leave on drive for you as going to Wembley for a gig Saturday.. oh yeah what band? He asks , stone roses I say,, oh right I'm off to Glastonbury next week! Your joking !! We normally get tkts for last 10 years but no luck  as yet:( 

when did you get your tickets, oh I haven't got a ticket , I'm a sound engineer for so and so band!!! Whaaaaaaat ? Can't really say too much at mo for obvious reasons , but I've got an angle now,, if anything does materialse, will post and keep anybody still on the hunt any info that arises, here's blooming hoping/praying like mad ,, 

• Upvote 6

28 minutes ago, marigold83 said:

Omg, how's this for a conversation with new neighbours, me:, eh up you ok ?him: Can I borrow ladder again tomorrow? Me: yeah will leave on drive for you as going to Wembley for a gig Saturday.. oh yeah what band? He asks , stone roses I say,, oh right I'm off to Glastonbury next week! Your joking !! We normally get tkts for last 10 years but no luck  as yet:( 

when did you get your tickets, oh I haven't got a ticket , I'm a sound engineer for so and so band!!! Whaaaaaaat ? Can't really say too much at mo for obvious reasons , but I've got an angle now,, if anything does materialse, will post and keep anybody still on the hunt any info that arises, here's blooming hoping/praying like mad ,, 

Good luck!!

4 minutes ago, lobo said:

Right im off for the weekend. I should hear something from my contacts over the next 24hours. I'll pop back and let you guys know. Have a great Friday, and good luck in the continued hunt!

As above we should have info for possible  late entry, although might not be till Thursday,, but shud be reliable, will pass on privatelywhen available , enjoy the weather this weekend guys , keep the faith 

37 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Hope it works out for you :) 

Thanks, despite all of my pestering, I've only managed to get on the reserve list for dc site services.

So my only hope is if there's a load of cancellations or I come across a potentially bogus crew ticket.

And the secret resale, which definitely is going to happen 

5 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

Thanks, despite all of my pestering, I've only managed to get on the reserve list for dc site services.

So my only hope is if there's a load of cancellations or I come across a potentially bogus crew ticket.

Im with you on the reserve list. Are you also on the Festival Lizard one? They are my last bit of hope .

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

Remember if people just don't turn up they may contact you late in the day too. Make it clear that you're available for all the charities incase that happens :)