Secret resales 2015

Terence99

47 minutes ago, MJ88 said:

The fine people at DC Site services have seen fit to change my shifts to Wed to Sun alternating early/late at 6.5 hours each. Chaperoning the vehicles inside the festival. Total result!  Still have my fingers crossed for all the amazing people on here that still don't have a way in. This time last week I was pretty sure I wouldn't be going and now I am so don't give up hope just yet!  You never know........

I have also found a way in with less than a week to go! DC Site Services! However my shifts seem a little longer.... but still Glastonbury!!!! Part of the crossing teams inside the festival as far as I have been informed so far :)

Good luck to everyone still trying, competitions etc I have my fingers crossed for you all!!

Edited by Sallyjk
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Sallyjk said:

I have also found a way in with less than a week to go! DC Site Services! However my shifts seem a little longer.... but still Glastonbury!!!! Part of the crossing teams inside the festival as far as I have been informed so far :)

That's awesome, congratulations! See you at the briefing on Tuesday! Great to see people still getting in. If anyone without a ticket doesn't mind working it, give DC Site Services a call. Festival Lizards were also looking again yesterday. 

1 minute ago, MJ88 said:

That's awesome, congratulations! See you at the briefing on Tuesday! Great to see people still getting in. If anyone without a ticket doesn't mind working it, give DC Site Services a call. Festival Lizards were also looking again yesterday. 

So excited now! Yes we will see you there :)

20 minutes ago, Shiftyp9 said:

I just heard R6 mark Radcliffe second half of sentence... "and more tickets will be realeased on Saturday morning.  So on that, now to Radiohead..." 

what was was the first half of the sentence?

You mean Marc Riley??

Just now, Franky said:

Not been following this thread at all, was there a secret sale after the main resale and did some of you guys get tickets ? 

I don't need tickets myself but have been following and offering support where I can. There hasn't been a sale yet 

Just now, Lucy92 said:

I don't need tickets myself but have been following and offering support where I can. There hasn't been a sale yet 

Oh wow really :( shit sorry guys, what does the thingy say about previous years ? Is there still hope ? 

2 hours ago, Sallyjk said:

Good luck to everyone still trying, competitions etc I have my fingers crossed for you all!!

Nice one Sally - congrats. Are you expecting to be armed if you're a crossing guard? Cool

4 hours ago, MJ88 said:

The fine people at DC Site services have seen fit to change my shifts to Wed to Sun alternating early/late at 6.5 hours each. Chaperoning the vehicles inside the festival. Total result!  Still have my fingers crossed for all the amazing people on here that still don't have a way in. This time last week I was pretty sure I wouldn't be going and now I am so don't give up hope just yet!  You never know........

Me to!!!   I finally today got my DC shifts changed from nights in the camper van fields to the chaperoning team as well.      I'm in team Fairy -  bit weird.   May be seeing you there.

Like @MJ88 says hope those that need to still manage to find a route in.  5 weeks on here finally got me in thanks to the posting of the DC tweet  - can't thank everybody on here enough - your all amazing

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ohmygod said:

Me to!!!   I finally today got my DC shifts changed from nights in the camper van fields to the chaperoning team as well.      I'm in team Fairy -  bit weird.   May be seeing you there.

Like @MJ88 says hope those that need to still manage to find a route in.  5 weeks on here finally got me in thanks to the posting of the DC tweet  - can't thank everybody on here enough - your all amazing

That is so cool. They seem like really good people to me. I've heard good things from people who have worked for them before. See you at the briefing on Tuesday evening. I'll be the one with the big grin that I just can't get rid of right now!