Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

Bad form from Seetickets and Glastonbury imo. If they knew that there wasn't going to be a "secret resale" because there was no tickets left then they should have publicised it properly. I'm sorry you guys didn't get tickets, but it's an opportunity to spend the money on something else, another festival in a sunny country could be just as enjoyable.

I replied saying as much. This was their reply

IMG_3961.PNG

It's been a wild ride but the rollercoaster has come to an end for me, I'm afraid.

words can not express how sad I am that I'm missing out this year, there were so many points where I felt 100% certain that I was going to find a way there, only for things to not work out and have to go through the crushing disappointment time and time again.

what has stayed constant, is this place and all the people here. You guys have been amazing and as I said earlier in my drunken post, you made this place into a little slice of Glastonbury.

hopefully next time we won't have to go through all this and we'll manage to meet up in glasto for a secret resale survivor/therapy meet up!

to all those lucky to go, have a rum and a dance for me!

Peace and love.

dan

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, CircuitWizard said:

By that logic they aren't ruling out that there could be one :)

The woman i spoke to on June 1st did say ... call See a week before the festival starts. This time next week it has yet to start, so maybe try Thurs and/or Fri this week? - and try online as well of course. She did say there might be late cancellations.

8 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

It's been a wild ride but the rollercoaster has come to an end for me, I'm afraid.

words can not express how sad I am that I'm missing out this year, there were so many points where I felt 100% certain that I was going to find a way there, only for things to not work out and have to go through the crushing disappointment time and time again.

what has stayed constant, is this place and all the people here. You guys have been amazing and as I said earlier in my drunken post, you made this place into a little slice of Glastonbury.

hopefully next time we won't have to go through all this and we'll manage to meet up in glasto for a secret resale survivor/therapy meet up!

Peace and love.

dan

Sorry to hear that @Kinkyinuit. You've tried loads of options without success - good on you for letting people on here know and for keeping going as long as you have.

Another one bites the dust. 

13 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

Peace and love.

dan

Been a pleasure having you along for the ride my friend. Go well.

23 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

Peace and love.

dan

Sorry to see you go... Think I've just seen you on Twitter, whilst searching for Glastonbury competitions, there can't be that many kinky Inuits around!

12 minutes ago, Becki7000 said:

Sorry to see you go... Think I've just seen you on Twitter, whilst searching for Glastonbury competitions, there can't be that many kinky Inuits around!

We are truly a dying breed, but yeah it was more than likely me.

ive sent my last lot of emails out to the charities I've worked with before and will still check the ticket page on the hour just in case.  I think the final nail in the coffin for me is when I found out my mate who usually does stewarding there isn't going this year. As a absolute last resort I was going to do the old epo wristband sliparoo but alas, it was not to be.

thanks for the support and entertainment guys, I'll still pop in from time to time to hear some success stories!

5 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Beefy Koala, Johnkhutch, morethanaphelan, Hellsbellski, GuildfordGlastoGirl, actionstations, frizzydizzymizzy, jennilily, Deaf Nobby Burton, Moheetoes

Just a few of the many brave souls that have fallen by the wayside over the last few weeks. God bless 'em.

We shall not see their like again:huh:

XglRl.gif

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Beefy Koala, Johnkhutch, morethanaphelan, Hellsbellski, GuildfordGlastoGirl, actionstations, frizzydizzymizzy, jennilily, Deaf Nobby Burton, Moheetoes

Just a few of the many brave souls that have fallen by the wayside over the last few weeks. God bless 'em.

I hope to never ever see any of you lot or those in the secret resales thread ever again - unless it is cos others are being helped.

Tickets are due for all in October next year for the efforts made here.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

still here, still hopin'... I will be hanging on for competitions til monday, then I'll be booking tickets to End Of The Road, which has a half-decent lineup and is very easy to walk around (or so I've heard). plus no arena so I can take my boxes of cider wherever I like... it'll do for this year. me band's playing a load of little fests too so I'll get plenty of the cosy fest vibe :)

Just now, actionstations said:

still here, still hopin'... I will be hanging on for competitions til monday, then I'll be booking tickets to End Of The Road, which has a half-decent lineup and is very easy to walk around (or so I've heard). plus no arena so I can take my boxes of cider wherever I like... it'll do for this year. me band's playing a load of little fests too so I'll get plenty of the cosy fest vibe :)

Good man good to hear youre still here. Still laughing at your Charlton Heston 10 commandments post

16 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

They gave their yesterdays, so that we may enjoy our next weeks...

or something.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Oi! I'm still here :) 

Just now, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Good man good to hear youre still here. Still laughing at your Charlton Heston 10 commandments post

haha good times :) my rule is if I think of something entertaining I can create in photoshop in under ten minutes, I ALWAYS do it...

for those that missed it:

Untitled-1.jpg