Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Penny Dreadful said:

Anyone else got UBER amount of pints from Siblin today? Like UBER. Do we think there's a chance of resale today, or will it be all site changes for other reasons?X

there was a flurry of activity this morning and the page kept going to the holding page.  Possibly due to a limited number of tickets being released or in preparation for a sale later today.  I'm hoping its the later!

2 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

So is the keyword being revealedon Radio 1 at 7pm? Or slightly before hand? I'm at a gig tonight so will have to have one earphone in!

From what I've been able to gather, it'd be from 7pm.  Fortunately it's Annie Mac's show, so at least the music will be better than usual

22 minutes ago, GuildfordGlastoGirl said:

That was my point - I just lacked the balls to say it, in case everyone lynched me for being unfriendly ;)

Yeah, I was hesitant about saying it, but then again a number of us have been glue to this thread and the F5 button for about 5 weeks.  Whilst I'd be happy for anyone who got a ticket, it would also come with a sense of injustice in some ways.

There has only been one knob on here (yesterday - first class clown) and everyone has embodied the Glasto spirit of simply being nice to people for nice sake. 

Just now, Shiftyp9 said:

Yeah, I was hesitant about saying it, but then again a number of us have been glue to this thread and the F5 button for about 5 weeks.  Whilst I'd be happy for anyone who got a ticket, it would also come with a sense of injustice in some ways.

There has only been one knob on here (yesterday - first class clown) and everyone has embodied the Glasto spirit of simply being nice to people for nice sake. 

Shifty dont forget about mr down vote from a few weeks ago, he was pretty entertaining too. Probably the same guy. 

The Glasto spirit in this thread has been so heartwarming. Regardless if we all get there or not, seeing the support and love here has been like a little slice of Glasto.

Also just had a ticket offered to me, the photo looks kinda similar. Same coloured hair (though different hairline) similar ish eyes and nose. Luckily my beard will hide the difference in jaw. It's as close as it's going to get at this point but not sure if it's worth the risk! 

• Upvote 1