Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, MilkyJoe said:

Competition tickets will already have been printed ages ago.

A friend of mine won a Thatchers competition and her ticket has her name etc on - so I would assume no? But saying that, I think the photo she shared was only the 'outer ticket' bit so maybe you're right.....

This was a bit of a pointless message from me really wasn't it....

• Upvote 1

Just now, Rocketfrog1820 said:

A friend of mine won a Thatchers competition and her ticket has her name etc on - so I would assume no? But saying that, I think the photo she shared was only the 'outer ticket' bit so maybe you're right.....

This was a bit of a pointless message from me really wasn't it....

Haha. As far as I know competition tickets, especially this late on are just a printed ticket then where the photo usually is it will have a sticker with your details on. 

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

I believe (from an email I've had today) that the last-ordered tickets have been despatched today, so i'm guessing if there is going to be a sale - tho I don't think there will be (tho i'm guessing) - then today has a bit of sense about it.

Do See usually do the sensible thing though? :P

3 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I believe (from an email I've had today) that the last-ordered tickets have been despatched today, so i'm guessing if there is going to be a sale - tho I don't think there will be (tho i'm guessing) - then today has a bit of sense about it.

You should be a politician with a statement like that! 

Edited by Dibnah10893

Why does this feel like the last scene in blackadder goes forth? 

This is it guys, we're going over the top today.  

See you on the other side

Edit: what website is everyone using? For some reason my browser has a worthy view on ( but still ending in /1100001 ) is tgis correct? 

Edited by Kinkyinuit

Morning guys, things are tense again round here with pings and new competitions. Good to see the fighting spirit still going strong! Even though ive had good news nothing is certain until im through that gate. If i hear of any tickets i'll get in touch with a couple of people on here still looking who already tried helping me with comps and groups last month.