Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 hour ago, Nia Wagenaar said:

Nevertheless there has still been no genuine explanation of what happened to the100's of refunds processed in the week leading up to the 5th may????? I was told very clearly by see that this was the case as I I said 100's ofpages ago on this forum.

as I and a few others have previously said, the festival are definitely selling tickets after the resale to people with the right connections. someone I know of got sent a "secret" link to buy a ticket by their friend who works for the festival, the link was valid for 24hrs, they had to provide their reg number and email before that.

@bennyk was able to get a ticket in a similar manner but had to do it over the phone, i believe?

Neil got one after the resale for his son (I think he had to pay for it rather than it being a freebie?)

someone else mentioned the other day about their daughter's friend being able to buy a few through a friend at SeeTickets I think?

basically GFL and SeeTickets have decided to allow their employees to sell tickets to people they know, and it's quite likely that these are returned post-May 5th deadline tickets.

1 minute ago, ghostdancer1 said:

as I and a few others have previously said, the festival are definitely selling tickets after the resale to people with the right connections. someone I know of got sent a "secret" link to buy a ticket by their friend who works for the festival, the link was valid for 24hrs, they had to provide their reg number and email before that.

@bennyk was able to get a ticket in a similar manner but had to do it over the phone, i believe?

Neil got one after the resale for his son (I think he had to pay for it rather than it being a freebie?)

someone else mentioned the other day about their daughter's friend being able to buy a few through a friend at SeeTickets I think?

basically GFL and SeeTickets have decided to allow their employees to sell tickets to people they know, and it's quite likely that these are returned post-May 5th deadline tickets.

Disappointing if this is what's happened. Some of this goes on for sure, but all of them?

It's not what you know, it's who you know...

21 minutes ago, actionstations said:

Every year I do my best not to look 'suspicious' - my ticket photo is beardless, I always beg them to 'look at my eyebrows, for the love of god'... I find looking absolutely knackered helps. And I always am, the sackbarrow full of cider helps with this :)

I always look completely spannered by the time I've lugged a wheelbarrow with tent and 150 cans to gate A. Normally I'm sweating so profusely they give me a sympathetic look, chuckle and say 'enjoy your festival'. That's the point I know I've got to start slaloming though the crowds beyond PGA and will have the massive hill to conquer up the side of the wicket field.

10 minutes ago, markian said:

EE have just mentioned in the comments that the tickets are non transferable so whoever wins must go plus1. But we all know what EE are like with completion rules.

If I win I will be donating the tickets to someone on this thread. Luckily I have an account not in my real name. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, StoneCircle said:

If I win I will be donating the tickets to someone on this thread. Luckily I have an account not in my real name. 

I'll be donating my plus one to one of the fellow troopers on this thread if I win. Doubt I will like, but you've gotta be in it to win it.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

From a friend of mine...

That isn't true...just a rumour. No tickets have been released to see tickets & that was on tues. I did ask xxx again but it ain't seetickets it's Glastonbury who have the tickets & no more have been given to sell.

Or maybe my friends don't know the right people!

7 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

That's very kind of you..

I accept!!! 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, StoneCircle said:

I have already chosen! 

Best of luck to you then! Would be amazing to have someone from this thread get in after sticking it out for this long. Surely we'll have another success story before the 21st.

6 minutes ago, Becki7000 said:

From a friend of mine...

That isn't true...just a rumour. No tickets have been released to see tickets & that was on tues. I did ask xxx again but it ain't seetickets it's Glastonbury who have the tickets & no more have been given to sell.

Or maybe my friends don't know the right people!

Am I reading that right... the tickets are not necessarily all gone. They might be, and we should assume as much, but they also might not be. GF may just be making sure they have enough for making the hting happen and might dump any excess at the last minute?

Just now, lobo said:

Best of luck to you then! Would be amazing to have someone from this thread get in after sticking it out for this long. Surely we'll have another success story before the 21st.

I won 2 tickets last year, would be amazing to spread some love and make 2 fellow posters very happy! :D

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, davetherave2 said:

Down to 62 browsers people losing faith or just not peak time yet?

my excuse is I can't browse and drink at the same time.. or even simultaneously!