Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, Nobody Interesting said:

Somewhere way back in time someone posted the sale would happen when e got to page nine hundred and forty something (or it may have been 97 something).

I could spend all day looking back over every page of this thread but my insanity is not quite at that level yet.

978, not long now

4 minutes ago, actionstations said:

978, not long now

That looks like a Monday afternoon page to me. Unless we get extremely chatty this morning. A few reposts of the twix story could get us there faster.

morning all - sitting here with 14 stitches in the thumb of my writting/typng/mouse control hand

dont fancy my chances of fast processing if the resale starts today so an EE win is a must for me. On the plus side today was going to be my cutoff but am now off work so can talk nonsense on here for another week

41 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

4 weeks in...

No indication from See that there is or ever was a plan to have a secret sale.

Tickets already being dispatched.

I think the last train for Logicville pulled out of the station some time back. Blind stubbornness is all we have left. 

Nevertheless there has still been no genuine explanation of what happened to the100's of refunds processed in the week leading up to the 5th may????? I was told very clearly by see that this was the case as I I said 100's ofpages ago on this forum.

I hope all the EE winners meet up... and that Jacko simply knocks the drink out of Yesterdays hand... apologises... buys her another one... then immediately knocks that one out of her hand as well.

I'd do that up to 5 times if I were him (£20 seems a reasonable amount to waste to me)

I know that's very un-glasto... but it would amuse me.

• Upvote 1