Secret resales 2015

Terence99

My prediction for today. Sunny spells, boredom at work followed by several cold ones and an arguement with my current/first wife to set me up for a peachy weekend. Oh happy days!

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Platt073 said:

It's not going to happen now, sorry guys 

We really don't need/want to see that sort of negativity in here. If I want people throwing negative comments at me I can get that at home!!

20 minutes ago, Platt073 said:

It's not going to happen now, sorry guys 

Probably right but its time to pop into the mad house again and us hardcore folks are here for the duration including me.

Just hope whoever wins todays EE tickets doesn't get as much stick as yesterdays. Peace and love mannnnnnn. 

I'm here and ready. Back to work today but am still trying if this happens. We are now down to 2 from a potential 6 to get as others have decided to book holidays instead. So of course if anybody wins the EE competition and is giving the tickets away we will happily and gratefully take them.

I think the latest possible would be the Monday of the week before it starts, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't need to print tickets just to add photographs to them.

If that were to happen then I don't think there would be no more than 200 and by that time those on here would stand a good chance as so many others would have made alternative  plans 

200 tickets would still be a tidy some for charitable causes as by then monies would be accounted for I would have thought 

13 minutes ago, davetherave2 said:

Well Good Morning Folks are we ready for a little secret resale action today.

Whats that I hear Yes we are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're clearly hooked, but take a chill pill and be patient. :-)

Oh and yes, good morning!

Edited by scorp