Secret resales 2015

Terence99

11 minutes ago, Shiftyp9 said:

Agreed. 

On a separate note, I'm releasing an album toward the end of the year and NME have sent me their draft press release for approval before it goes out.  Any suggestions/feedback would be most welcome...

ShiftyP9 plans solo stardom

In addition to the ongoing collaboration of the rumoured ‘SEE Stole Our Lives’ EP, ShiftyP9 is reportedly working on a solo effort writing an album focussing on key events in his personal and professional life to date - a source close to the artist commented:

“Shifty's had a chequered history and some of us are a little surprised that he’s still around to tell the tale.  I was at his wedding but when we were younger I thought at the age of 30 there was more chance of someone reading his eulogy than a Best Man Speech.  He seems to have settled down following the birth of his son which is no bad thing because he was racing toward death a couple of years earlier.  Now that he’s on an even keel, I really think that he’s got a positive platform from which to channel his creative energies which can only be a good thing for him – and British music in general!  He can be misunderstood but I’d bet that when listening to his new album, a lot of people will hear the real Shifty and see him a little differently in future.  I just hope that he leaves some demons behind and focusses on the positive aspects of his life.”

However, the following leaked playlist from the album reported to be named ‘Terror at 2pm’ suggests that he may have poured all of his emotions into his work, with no holds barred:

1. Caesarean Birth – Ouch Mum!

2. Where’s Daddy?

3. Stitched face horror

4. Pube-tasm – oooh grow boys grow

5. Ring Sting Curry

6. Dat my Nipple Yo!

7. Valuation Calculation – Residual Method

8. Who smells fish? Fishy Fish man do

9. Just a lonely Property Manager (PM for short)

10. MRICS – Eat it sucka’s

11. 12 cans of Stella, pizza if you lucky

12. Gorgeous little thing

13. Atomic Wedgy’s – no more undies

14. See stole my Soul

15. GO GO GO home and stop checking...

Bonus tracks include:  ‘Stop touching it’, ‘Sweaty places’, and ‘No means No - Shemale’

The album is thought to be released toward the end of 2017, but given the artist’s well documented lack of conviction we’re not getting excited just yet!

You have far too much time on your hands! 

21 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

I'd stick to trusting Neil's checkpage as he's filtered out the background pings. Haven't had anything from Neil's since a few weeks ago when they put the tipis etc up :( 

I have also totally relied on Neil's checkpage to avoid the background pings which I find annoying has not let me down yet.

2 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

And likewise if anyone wins the EE comp and doesn't actually want either ticket just let me know  :ph34r:

I reckon the winner should pull usernames from a hat to make it more interesting 

4 minutes ago, lobo said:

I reckon the winner should pull usernames from a hat to make it more interesting 

I'd do that if I won. But I'd just cheat and have 50 andyb66 names in the hat!! 

For all of those thinking that would be a really shitty thing to do , you'd be correct! :D

It ain't over til it's over folks, C'MON! Yes I have a ticket this year so I'm safe but I never ever take it for granted when I get lucky, I've been in the same boat as you lot on more than one occasion. If there's not a resale before the fest I'll eat my Sombrero.

2 minutes ago, Cooter said:

It ain't over til it's over folks, C'MON! Yes I have a ticket this year so I'm safe but I never ever take it for granted when I get lucky, I've been in the same boat as you lot on more than one occasion. If there's not a resale before the fest I'll eat my Sombrero.

Is it a tough sombrero?