Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Had a quick browse through the forum and cant anymore mention about the variety bazaar for next year - is it not happening or will the Eavii say no more until after this years festival. Only want to know as it might ease the pain of no resale this year if there wont be a fallow year. I know it wont be the same as a glasto fix (that first walk upto the glasto sign every year) but still think it will help cure my current blues

1 minute ago, Slats14 said:

Can anyone shine any light on why EE have said come back in an hour for another chance? I thought it was one draw a day for 4 days?

As far as I interpreted it they will be holding something similar each day?

1 minute ago, Shiftyp9 said:

anyone checked out her twitter profile?  She won some sort of philosophy award with the presentation being Saturday 24th June.... hahaha.  I wonder which one she'll bin off...

1 minute ago, Slats14 said:

Yeah, I just assumed that was clear... and any retweet after 9am this morning would have been entered into tomorrows draw but maybe i'm wrong

I can't see that she re-tweeted it?