Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, verrymerry said:

To retweet click the thing like a recycling symbol below the EE post, then post whatever you want, people seem to be writing #GetIntoGlasto.

oh ok..i did do that, but I just used a love heart..was I supposed to hashtag something!...there's a reason I don't use it lol!

1 minute ago, lobo said:

I still had credit left but was told i needed to renew the subscription monthly. Is @eFestivals around to clarify? Cheers!

I don't use it as I'm out of the country but if you were told that it was a monthly sub and it's taking you to the payment page I imagine your credits expire after 28 days.

Just now, davetherave2 said:

I've added 40 more credits now have 72 and paid £5 just wondered if anyone else in same position heavily relying on it so worth it

I was tempted to but im sticking to Siblin page monitor and having sound alerts for new mail turned on mobile.

1 minute ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

oh ok..i did do that, but I just used a love heart..was I supposed to hashtag something!...there's a reason I don't use it lol!

No you don't have to hashtag anything or write anything as long as you hit the retweet button all is good!:)

2 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

I don't use it as I'm out of the country but if you were told that it was a monthly sub and it's taking you to the payment page I imagine your credits expire after 28 days.

I must of missed it originally but it is monthly so glad I checked it phew how annoying that could have been.

My own fault never reading the small print what a twat

Just now, morethanaphelan said:

Are pings still coming through on monitors that aren't checkpage or have they dried up since earlier? 

Just got my 42nd alert of the day for the GA page, so they're still coming!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, lobo said:

Apparently this thread is being discussed in a hairdresser my friend just got back from.

Well if my Mrs is in there tell her to get home and get started on my dinner!   :D

Just wondering if anyone here had cool parents who took them when they were small?

Luckily the grandparents will have our daughter again this year, the other half doesn't want to take her till she's 7..but i'm keen to take her next time when she'll be 4 and a half. I love seeing all the kids there in their decorated carts with their faces painted!

1 minute ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

Just wondering if anyone here had cool parents who took them when they were small?

Luckily the grandparents will have our daughter again this year, the other half doesn't want to take her till she's 7..but i'm keen to take her next time when she'll be 4 and a half. I love seeing all the kids there in their decorated carts with their faces painted!

I took my daughters last year, shame about the mud really but they had a good time