Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, Renfield said:

Have any of you guys had this many pings all week as you've had today?

Hello all - checking into the thread for the day...

Had loads of pings today - all trivial (google translate code) nothing else so far...

Looks like people are getting disheartened - less than 90 on thread, hardcore/desperate members only at this rate. 

Edited by Penrhos

2 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

itll probably be something like glastonburried again, incredibly poorly organised, with the same answers as the year before, won by obvious alias accounts set up just to enter

that sounds like no fun at all :(

19 minutes ago, Lees23 said:

Worth a go. There weren't many entrants in the last one..

Including people who entered multiple times. One thing that was notable was that people could enter by tweeting Marc Allera, rather than simply replying to the original tweet, so the numbers entering were larger than they looked if you just saw the threat linked to the original tweet. 

Edited by GuildfordGlastoGirl

Well fuck it, you should all enter with multiple accounts in that case if that's the way other people are playing (and winning)  I'm all for being fair, but if other people aren't and they're not being called out then sod it.  If anyone wants me to enter on Twitter or if there's an EE comp (I'm with EE) let me know what to do and who for etc and I'm game

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, verrymerry said:

Well fuck it, you should all enter with multiple accounts in that case if that's the way other people are playing (and winning)  I'm all for being fair, but if other people aren't and they're not being called out then sod it.  If anyone wants me to enter on Twitter or if there's an EE comp (I'm with EE) let me know what to do and who for etc and I'm game

Im always a bit wary of competitions. Found a business called signature living that were running a fake Glastonbury one with over 2000 entrants. Reported them swiftly and it did get shut down (just email the festival with a link to check for authenticity).  But we have had some winners on here which is amazing, i think with guardian and thatchers. But they are official sponsors of GF so EE should also be safe. But, others have mentioned EE run really shambolic comps each year on twitter. Seems really odd!

If youre offering competition help id love some :)

Edited by lobo

8 minutes ago, lobo said:

Im always a bit wary of competitions. Found a business called signature living that were running a fake Glastonbury one with over 2000 entrants. Reported them swiftly and it did get shut down (just email the festival with a link to check for authenticity).  But we have had some winners on here which is amazing, i think with guardian and thatchers. But they are official sponsors of GF so EE should also be safe. 

If youre offering competition help id love some :)

Would love our dedicated efesters to win, I've offered to help someone who PM'd me, but I'm keeping all my fingers crossed for everyone else :)

Just now, verrymerry said:

Would love our dedicated efesters to win, I've offered to help someone who PM'd me, but I'm keeping all my fingers crossed for everyone else :)

No worries! Just good to know were still getting help from the ticketed / non attending ones. Cheers verrymerry

3 minutes ago, marigold83 said:

Just been out to see customer for an hour, while out got email! Titled congrats you've won VIP wkend tkts .......heart racing , opened it ,  heart sank , its for latitude festival,, buzzing really but oh thought I'd hit jackpot for a second 

That's still cool though!  You never know, could be a sign of more luck to come?