Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, stephos83 said:

I got this too, a series of page changes to both the 100001 page and the main page. Nothing to see on the latter, but the former did change to "processing maximum number of transactions".

This happens regularly I'm afraid.

6 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

These look like exactly the same competition through different websites.  Even so, I'm not having any luck as pressing Enter seems to do nothing. Anyone else?

Morning all, btw

They're both London freesheets that are done by the same publisher - one is aimed at men, one at women - so will likely be the same pair of tickets.

2 minutes ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

morning...today is the day! feeling lucky, just had an email from lottery saying I have news about my ticket and congratulations...won £2.70! :rolleyes: whoop whoop! Good vibes and lots of luck everyone! :D

First round of brothers is on you!

7 minutes ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

morning...today is the day! feeling lucky, just had an email from lottery saying I have news about my ticket and congratulations...won £2.70! :rolleyes: whoop whoop! Good vibes and lots of luck everyone! :D

You'll be going for those VIP tickets now then!

Just phoned my future brother in law to see if they're ready for me to quit yet..and he's like no 'crack on, you have my bank details' haha considering a mini break to Dubai! was kind of hoping to be let of the hook, but also secretly enjoying everyone's company! I've played peppa pig and done lots of drawings for my daughter already so she's happy for a bit!