Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Although I am resigned to the fact that I'm probably not going to go this year, I will still be on alert all day every day on the brief hope of a flash sale.

Just in case anyone from SeeTickets is reading this, It's actually my birthday today if you fancy getting me something nice....

11 minutes ago, Plumb111 said:

I know they are quite standard at this time. But usually I get about 4 a night this morning I came in to 10 emails. Then a few at 8. Then further more standard ones at 9. Seems like they are messing around with the 1000001 page that they took down yesterday.

I got 6 at 4, 2 just after 7, 2 at 8 and another 6 since 9. Don't wanna get to excited yet, this page has been changing every morning since I started monitoring.

Anyone else getting delayed emails from siblin page monitor? ive had a couple come through every 15 / 20 mins ish since 8... All dated about an hour earlier than they are arriving

Edited by lobo

2 minutes ago, Glasto Mart said:

Although I am resigned to the fact that I'm probably not going to go this year, I will still be on alert all day every day on the brief hope of a flash sale.

Just in case anyone from SeeTickets is reading this, It's actually my birthday today if you fancy getting me something nice....

Happy Birfday Mart

1 minute ago, Robinn said:

I got 6 at 4, 2 just after 7, 2 at 8 and another 6 since 9. Don't wanna get to excited yet, this page has been changing every morning since I started monitoring.

You should have got them earlier than 4? They usually start around 3:15.

2 minutes ago, Robinn said:

Actually scratch that, forgot you are an hour ahead!:)

4 minutes ago, Glasto Mart said:

Happy birthday! Fingers crossed for a birthday miracle for you! 

6 minutes ago, Glasto Mart said:

Morning all. Happy birthday pal! 

1 minute ago, kingbadger said:

Girlfriend has made the decision to try and go at the very last minute - is there anyone who could possibly hook me up with @siblin's page monitor? Have got the ticket page logged on followthatpage but any help would be appreciated!

Haven't seen Siblin around for a while. 

www.checkpage.co.uk

happy b/day anybody. btw the sites are back on my 2 browsers. maybe i was banned for a while for over-trying. a 3rd browser was ok with the sites but that one makes out i'm based abroad. all rather odd. i have a ticket; am trying for 2 friends who have been let down by a woman in Pilton who suddenly refused to sell her village tickets to them.

11 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

Girlfriend has made the decision to try and go at the very last minute - is there anyone who could possibly hook me up with @siblin's page monitor? Have got the ticket page logged on followthatpage but any help would be appreciated!

Edited by markian
Removing personal details

Just now, seemerunfar said:

Am I being naive, or are there too many background pings going on for it to not mean something.

After 3 and a half weeks of this mate, you're probably being naive!

Doesnt make you a bad person though!:)