Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Maybe it's because they are changing the number of tickets you can buy in one go, the 1100001 was for four tickets, maybe they are ready to go with a two ticket page or even a 6 ticket page....

*clutching at the last McDonalds straw in that spinny dispenser thing with the yellow slider, even though the straw's paper covering is all ripped, has dirty fingerprints all over it and ketchup at one end*

Edited by Glasto Mart
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Glasto Mart said:

*clutching at the last McDonalds straw in that spinny dispenser thing with the yellow slider, even though the straw's paper covering is all ripped, has dirty fingerprints all over it and ketchup at one end*

Indias-Dinesh-with-his-straws-trick-on-P

My feeling is it has disappeared because
a: they don't need to maintain the domain as it won't be used for some time. To that end it's pointless having the page being constantly called up by checkers etc.
b: they need to take it offline to attach it to a button on the main sale site. Trying to redirect to a live page from an offline page could cause issues. Although I don't see why because you can do this in Wordpress or most other cms.

If the page comes online again, you'd feel that a resale is likely, but my gut feeling is the former. Downvote at your leisure :sorry:

• Upvote 1