Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, lobo said:

Amazing, i reckon we would have all done the same. Everyone whos met him says he's a lovely bloke. Only seen him once singing a song on stage in Avalon, would love to shake his hand one day.

I met him once during a Craig Charles set, possibly in 2011. In that Pussy Parlure tent. He was such a nice guy, obviously! :D

1 minute ago, helsbellski said:

I met him once during a Craig Charles set, possibly in 2011. In that Pussy Parlure tent. He was such a nice guy, obviously! :D

Nice! I hope he was dancing in his denim shorts.

I love how innocent his response was when being interviewed they asked what he though about people taking drugs at his festival, he said something like 'Nooooo, do they? Do you think so?'

10 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Fair play if you can afford it mate. Would need to be pretty special to justify an extra £1750 mind.

If I do go for it and it's not special then questions will be asked!

2 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

If I do go for it and it's not special then questions will be asked!

The hospitality field is just to the left as you go through gate a, basically just a fenced off bit of field. Didn't look too special from what I remember. I'd be willing to pay 1k to stay as a desperate measure, not 2k though.

29 minutes ago, lobo said:

Nice! I hope he was dancing in his denim shorts.

I love how innocent his response was when being interviewed they asked what he though about people taking drugs at his festival, he said something like 'Nooooo, do they? Do you think so?'

He was! We got a photo with him but it turned out blurry. Gutted!