Secret resales 2015

Terence99

22 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

for all we know, that might be part of the plan - that the dedicated will get the tickets.

I hope so. I've been sat here for 3 weeks now waiting for this. Haven't had any lunch breaks at work, haven't been to the gym. I'm basically sitting here either starving (if I've forgotten lunch) or eating a whole load of stuff and getting fat (because I stocked my desk before work). Some closure would be great!

3 hours ago, markian said:

Gonna have to bale me guys, lost my wallet last night and really can't afford not to cancel my cards. Good luck. It's been emotional.

Looks like I'm out too. Some f*cker has stolen my card details (I've still got the card though) and used it fraudulently, so the bank has cancelled it and I no longer have a card to pay with. You did the right thing cancelling your card markian, hope it wasn't too late. It'll be just my luck that the tickets go on sale this afternoon now. :sorry:

Good luck guys. You've kept the faith and deserve to get tickets. :ph34r:

I know I dont post much but been following you all for 2 weeks now. Hubbie doesnt think its going to happen, has spent the Glasto pot so even though I have faith , I have no cash ,but cannot drag myself away. Even if I dont get to go want to prove him wrong, although that could lead to the divorce courts!!! All of YOU deserve a ticket.... and I hope you do .

But I think if this doesnt happen the powers that be need to bloody well tell you all .....

3 hours ago, MilkyJoe said:

Enjoy the holiday and the beach. Don't go swimming though, it's a nightmare operating a smartphone with wet fingers!:)

just out of interest, where in holland are you?

Yeah, water's probably too cold for a swim, so enough excuses to stay close to my phone! ;)

I grew up close to Eindhoven (PSV, yeah!), but I'm currently living in Nijmegen, which is close to the German border.

8 minutes ago, Robinn said:

Yeah, water's probably too cold for a swim, so enough excuses to stay close to my phone! ;)

I grew up close to Eindhoven (PSV, yeah!), but I'm currently living in Nijmegen, which is close to the German border.

Ahh, got a friend that lives in Nijmegen. I've worked out in the Dutch sector of the North Sea quite a bit and always travelled out of Den Helder. :)