Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Morning all. Still feeling emotionally drained. 

There is a C category caravan up for grabs at fly Glastonbury with 2 x tickets. £1,670 if anyone wants to email them. If I didn't already have a ticket then I would be taking that. Can't justify it when I only need one. Maybe of interest to someone here. 

11 hours ago, andyb66 said:

I'm going to put a positive spin on this and jump to the conclusion that lots of tickets are , as we speak, being cancelled and once the nice man at SEE who is in control of the abacus has worked out how many tickets are unsold we'll get a flash sale and everyone on this thread that is in dire need of a ticket will get what they so richly deserve.

Patience is a virtue. A rolling stone gathers  no Kate Moss and beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. 

Those previous two lines are just the idle ramblings of a man who is slowly going insane and is tired of waiting for pings! God bless you all..

Wish it was thus for all those wishing for a ticket. Unfortunately, as it has been said before, we are well passed the ticket cancellation & refund date and the abacus cruncher has had and will keep their money.

Here's some positive energy for the morning and tale of mind over matter...

While I shall remain a lurker and try for the other half, my personal pressure is off.

Cos' guess who's going to Glastonbury?

I have just had the offer through from Festaff. I'll be the best wrist-band tie-r there has ever been ;)

dancing cats.gif

Edited by dazednconfused
typo
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, dazednconfused said:

While I shall remain a lurker and try for the other half, my personal pressure is off.

I have just has the offer through from Festaff. I'll be the best wrist-band tier there has ever been ;)

dancing cats.gif

Well done!!!!

2 minutes ago, dazednconfused said:

I have just had the offer through from Festaff. I'll be the best wrist-band tier there has ever been ;)

dancing cats.gif

fab news for you, you must be over the moon, so happy for you. hope we all get sorted today.