Secret resales 2015

Terence99

44 minutes ago, blackred said:

So as we roll past the high alert period and into the just in case zone, quick question.

How many people would try 'alternate' means of entry, and how far would you go?

Personally, if i was offered a ticket with a strong resemblance for face value I would give it a go. Wouldn't be interested in more nefarious means.

I managed to sell on a ticket one year at face value. I think the resemblance was kind of there... in that it was a male ticket I sold.. they both had short dark hair. The guy got in with it no problem.

I'm guessing that both Glastonbury and See are aware of this thread and I trust that someone would have put us all out of our misery long before now if there was definitely no further resale. I am here for the long haul, right up until they close the gates on 2017's festival. I have nowhere else to go now, too much time invested this year and last in the pursuit of that elusive ticket. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/23/2017 at 0:58 PM, markian said:

Massive gig at old Trafford cricket club on Saturday and parklife 2weeks after that. I have tickets for both, the evil scum will not win.

Who are you seeing at Old Trafford Cricket club out of interest?

I live so close it's almost like a free gig, except in my garden, and alone. :')

6 minutes ago, MJ88 said:

I'm guessing that both Glastonbury and See are aware of this thread and I trust that someone would have put us all out of our misery long before now if there was definitely no further resale. I am here for the long haul, right up until they close the gates on 2017's festival. I have nowhere else to go now, too much time invested this year and last in the pursuit of that elusive ticket. 

Like repeatedly saying  there won't be one?

4 minutes ago, Sallyjk said:

Who are you seeing at Old Trafford Cricket club out of interest?

I live so close it's almost like a free gig, except in my garden, and alone. :')

Cabbage, blossoms, the charlatans and courteeners. 50,000 big fuck you's to the terrorists.

• Upvote 3

Just now, markian said:

Cabbage, blossoms, the charlatans and courteeners. 50,000 big fuck you's to the terrorists.

Excellent :) that should be a great gig, I look forward to it pissing my neighbours off 

YES!! Honestly they picked the wrong city.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Redwinevino said:

Like repeatedly saying  there won't be one?

There have been lots of mixed messages on that front. They always say that and it doesn't stop it happening. Please don't kill my last bit of hope, it's all I have to keep me warm at night. 

• Upvote 1

Been unable to be online during the day for the last few days. Half glad it hasn't happened and half annoyed for y'all as May is bumbling along a bit and this is eating into everyone's lives/sanity.

Will be the latest resale ever no? Mind you as stated See appear to be behind on a LOT of things (including probably Glasto refunds.)

I wonder how many calls Seetickets have had since Monday of people wanting to cancel their tickets. It's a grim thought but is it likely they would start allowing refunds given the circumstances? Just seen on the news that a whole bunch of events are postponed, cancelled or stepped up security and ticket companies are experiencing high volumes of cancellations.

I don't even ask from the perspective of this thread's intent and actually hope people aren't flaking on it given events. I suppose it would just be a extra downer if people decided to suffer the loss and not go when others wouldn't have those concerns (valid as they may be) and could enjoy instead.

This week is just a big shit sandwich for the stuff we love I guess.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Sallyjk said:

Excellent :) that should be a great gig, I look forward to it pissing my neighbours off 

YES!! Honestly they picked the wrong city.

I'm out I town now for the United game, massive massive police presence but it's so nice to see everyone just getting about their business. People everywhere ❤️

23 minutes ago, seemerunfar said:

See attached reply from conversation I had today with SEE. Lack of straight no certainly gives me hope

20170524_203339.png

Tantalising. 

I'm off away to Bearded Theory tomorrow, so I'm pretty much out now. I have people keeping an eye out, but not quite as enthusiastically as I have been. 

Oh well. I might go to the Sunday for Download to see Aerosmith. 

It's been mentioned that the last day for refunds has passed but what about if you've taken out the late cancellation cover like I did; there must be a reasonable amount of people who need to take advantage of this for various reasons. Tickets could be getting handed back and refunded right up to the day. 

In a normal business customer facing staff, ie customer service or those answering queries, go by what is on their computer screen. The product manager (probably inaccessible to general public) will have all the info.

As See front line staff continually advise, no tickets are currently available but keep checking websites. I genuinely think they don't know the definitive answer. It's the standard human fall back position to report the current situation but state that it could change.....It's better known as covering your arse just in case!

Edited by Lycra

I'm going to put a positive spin on this and jump to the conclusion that lots of tickets are , as we speak, being cancelled and once the nice man at SEE who is in control of the abacus has worked out how many tickets are unsold we'll get a flash sale and everyone on this thread that is in dire need of a ticket will get what they so richly deserve.

Patience is a virtue. A rolling stone gathers  no Kate Moss and beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. 

Those previous two lines are just the idle ramblings of a man who is slowly going insane and is tired of waiting for pings! God bless you all..

Edited by andyb66
  • Upvote 2

Look at it this way, if See turned round and officially confirmed there will be a sale at some point, there would be many, many, more people waiting for it and everyone's chances would naturally be much slimmer. All the time they keep saying there won't be a sale, and with everyday that ticks by without a sale happening, for the people that stick with it their chances of getting a ticket grows proportionally day by day.

11 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Look at it this way, if See turned round and officially confirmed there will be a sale at some point, there would be many, many, more people waiting for it and everyone's chances would naturally be much slimmer. All the time they keep saying there won't be a sale, and with everyday that ticks by without a sale happening, for the people that stick with it their chances of getting a ticket grows proportionally day by day.

This ^

My take on it exactly!