Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Hi All, 

Hopefully it will be today, for everyones sanity and jobs! 

Quick question, on previous resales, has it only been 2 tickets per go? I need to get 3 for my mates, so if this is the case am I likely to get through twice? 

Thanks

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Andysparra said:

Hi All, 

Hopefully it will be today, for everyones sanity and jobs! 

Quick question, on previous resales, has it only been 2 tickets per go? I need to get 3 for my mates, so if this is the case am I likely to get through twice? 

Thanks

It was 4 some years, 2 in others.

We have no idea what it will be.

• Upvote 1

Long time lurker, registered as were getting close now!

Good luck to all of those still trying! Hols the hope! 

I had a ticket got for me in the initial sale and we got one for my better half in the resale.

Both first timers. Holy fuckballs.

I get bad hangovers, but I only get a hangover on the Thursday morning at Glastonbury, that is because I get the most sleep on the Wednesday night so by the time I wake up I'm sober, the other nights I go to bed drunk, wake up drunk and start drinking again during breakfast, no hangover required!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I find my hangovers tend to be much better at Glastonbury , don't know if its me getting up and about early so they don't develop or the fresh air ( from the longdrops ) but often for me at home I have to write off the next 24 hours 

I've found that for the past 2 years at Glastonbury  I've managed my hangover quite well by getting up and straight back on the beer, it does make staying up late quite hard though

Edited by Andysparra

I try to keep the drinking until the bands start .... but guess that doesn't allow to many hours for the hangover to kick in and me to feel slightly sorry for myself ... now back to tickets ... no hangovers at Glastonbury without tickets for the Festival!! 

Hi Everyone!

Long time follower of the site and this thread in particular!

I thought it time to say hello and wish everyone the best of luck!

After attending the festival the last 4 years and getting tickets for all friends that wanted to go, we only managed 4 out of the 25 that wanted them this year!!! They were all in the general resale. I'm one of the ones that missed out but have refused to give up just yet! Although the waiting is killing me.....

Cheers guys

Trevor

Are we all of the conclusion that the pings at 5am were nothing? I got so many emails from all the different page checkers I haven't read through them all properly! The ones I looked at seemed to be errors rather than any type of update?

Just now, majormajormajor said:

Still wishing everyone the best of luck, but I think it is too late now...

Well, they couldn't very well do it yesterday, so I remain hopeful. Today is also my last day for it as I'm off to Bearded Theory tomorrow, so some significant straw grasping is happening over here.

7 minutes ago, Slats14 said:

Are we all of the conclusion that the pings at 5am were nothing? I got so many emails from all the different page checkers I haven't read through them all properly! The ones I looked at seemed to be errors rather than any type of update?

That seems to be the general consensus. It's not unusual for automatic changes to the web pages throughout the night.

Just now, MilkyJoe said:

That seems to be the general consensus. It's not unusual for automatic changes to the web pages throughout the night.

Yeah I get them at 3am everyday but this was way more, I was so hopeful and then just saw loads of errors!

2 hours ago, lobo said:

Morning guys,

Watching Planet Earth 2 last night when one of the crew described the penguin island they were filming on as being like Glastonbury festival. Thats surely a sign for this thread getting lucky today?

pe.jpg

Love this!!!!!

its penguins it must be a sign :wub:

morning all, checking in late as teenage first gcse stress filled house this morning so need lots of luck in general today xx

20 minutes ago, Rocketfrog1820 said:

Hi Everyone!

Long time follower of the site and this thread in particular!

I thought it time to say hello and wish everyone the best of luck!

After attending the festival the last 4 years and getting tickets for all friends that wanted to go, we only managed 4 out of the 25 that wanted them this year!!! They were all in the general resale. I'm one of the ones that missed out but have refused to give up just yet! Although the waiting is killing me.....

Cheers guys

Trevor

Very similar story to me... no giving up yet!