Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

The page text (with spaces removed) changed to "ServiceUnavailableServiceUnavailableHTTPError503.Theserviceisunavailable."

It's an error msg that checkpage hasn't encountered before, so it's not been filtered out. I'll add it to the filtering in a moment.

It was also reported that Seetickets homepage went down as well at the same time so was probably all connected which would probably explain why you haven't seen these sort of changes before.

6 minutes ago, Jenniferaliceee said:

He got inside information from his friend who is a booking agent on the Primavera front. I just was using it as an example that his Intel is usually good.

Either way, his friend at SEE told him she is on a list of first refusal for staff WHEN they go back on sale, not if and apparently they just haven't finished processing everything yet which is the cause of the delay!

do you know if the person who works their has to personally buy or can it offered to someone else?

18 minutes ago, Jenniferaliceee said:

Hangover has gone thank god. 3 beers?! I'm 30 in December how much worse is this shit gonna get?!

17 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Lots worse - my hangovers last 48 hours min now.

16 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Much much worse! The older you get the worse those hangovers are!

I'm also afflicted with 48 hour (minimum) hangovers. I'm 35. I try not to get to the point of utter drunkenness now as I know I'll pay for it with my sanity and happiness for the next few days!

Edited by helsbellski

Just now, helsbellski said:

I'm also afflicted with 48 hours (minimum) hangovers. I'm 35. I try not to get to the point of utter drunkenness now as I know I'll pay for it with my sanity and happiness for the next few days!

It's all about knowing your threshold as you get older. Unfortunately the summers do seem to bring about those unexpected sessions when you just know it's not going to end well but damn, it just tastes so good!B)

Just now, MilkyJoe said:

It's all about knowing your threshold as you get older. Unfortunately the summers do seem to bring about those unexpected sessions when you just know it's not going to end well but damn, it just tastes so good!B)

Yep! "Try to" were the operative words in my last post. Ice cold delicious booze when it's sunny is just too dangerous! Got home last night and drank two bottles of wine with my housemate. Could easily have carried on and on and on if we'd had it in the house!

5 minutes ago, helsbellski said:

I'm also afflicted with 48 hour (minimum) hangovers. I'm 35. I try not to get to the point of utter drunkenness now as I know I'll pay for it with my sanity and happiness for the next few days!

Same - big benders are absolutely out of the question nowadays.

Good news though, it didn't get worse since I turned 36 a few months ago - still 48h ;)

That 5am wakeup call has not helped me in the slightest. Was out last night and was pushing it sleep-wise to feel okay for work this morning anyway, those alerts have pushed me over the line. I was however extrememly impressed with my response time to those texts considering my inebriation.

Morning everyone.

10 minutes ago, helsbellski said:

try reversing 35 !!I haven't recovered from Xmas day yet !!!

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, helsbellski said:

Yep! "Try to" were the operative words in my last post. Ice cold delicious booze when it's sunny is just too dangerous! Got home last night and drank two bottles of wine with my housemate. Could easily have carried on and on and on if we'd had it in the house!

You need to invest in a good box of wine, they always seem never ending.

12 minutes ago, mrbuz84 said:

one thing i never get is hangover

Ahh I remember saying that once upon a time! 

Seems to get worse and worse for me these days, I work in the Middle East and can't drink for 2 months at a time. Coming home and trying to keep up with my mates has broken me at times!

Edited by MilkyJoe

43 1/2 now and I have realised how good "Normal" is. From my clubbing days in the 90's to sessions on the grog now we all try and get a little better than normal. The downside to this is you feel like shite afterwards and all you pine for is normal as you realise normal is great.

That said come the Monday after Glastonbury I will just want to feel normal again ;)

1 minute ago, MilkyJoe said:

Ahh I remember saying thatbonce upon a time! 

Seems to get worse and worse for me these days, I work in the Middle East and can't drink for 2 months at a time. Coming home and trying to keep up with my mates has broken me at times!

im 32 now so i think I'm safe, my birthday usually falls on glastonbury too, always save a bottle of wray and nephews for that