Secret resales 2015

Terence99

35 minutes ago, Jenniferaliceee said:

Haven't felt like posting today with what happened in Manchester, but I'm off to see the Districts tonight, what better way to show child killers they'll never stop us loving music and sharing it together.

Hope everyone is okay out there in forum land x

Enjoy! :)

37 minutes ago, Jenniferaliceee said:

Haven't felt like posting today with what happened in Manchester, but I'm off to see the Districts tonight, what better way to show child killers they'll never stop us loving music and sharing it together.

Hope everyone is okay out there in forum land x

That's great. Good for you. I'd do the same. I'm off to the Courteeners gig on Saturday and haven't considered not going. 

• Upvote 1

Cant remember who the hell it was asking about hospitality packages at Glasto, and which ones are legit, but it was earlier today.

I had a brief email conversation earlier with Glastonbury via the link on their website on the subject of hospitality and it went like this.

Me...Is there anywhere I can find a list of reputable companies who are selling VIP hospitality packages for this years Glastonbury??

Glasto...

Hi Andrew,

There isn’t such a list, we’re the only supplier of music industry hospitality tickets and these are now sold out for this year unfortunately.         Best wishes,

Me.. There are other hospitality companies offering VIP camping and backstage passes. Am I to assume these are not legitimate packages?

Glasto..

A small number of the Festival’s neighbouring farms have a limited but legitimate supply of tickets they sell with accommodation.

We aren’t involved with, nor are responsible for the services they provide, and if you did make a booking we’d advise checking your own insurance cover. We don’t hold a list of these, if you are thinking about booking and want to check the supplier with us to see if it is one we recognise that’s no problem.

I then sent them the names of two London based companies offering hospitality at this years Glasto. In short Glastonbury hadn't heard of either company. The companies are well established and the websites seem professionally done. 

I have been in touch with both companies and both have VIP backstage with camping packages available . Or at least they did ten days ago.

Whoever it was asking earlier , if you're going down this route just be very careful who you deal with.

Sorry about the font sizes/colours.. As you can see my IT skills are minimal/shit !

Just found out that a mate of mine that was going  ( coach ticket) had a moment of madness on Sunday morning due to full on hangover and after looking at his finances wanted to inquire about the possibility of cancelling his ticket to ask if it was too late to get a refund.

so... he sent seetickets an email asking if it was too late to get a refund, then the unthinkable happened.

see tickets replied confirming that his ticket had been cancelled and a refund was on its way.

cue panic and a quick reply back to see saying that he wasn't wanting to cancel just ask if it was too late. Basically see said "it's been cancelled"

he then asked if he could buy it back to which their reply was "it's already been resold"

as you can imaging he's distraught by what's happened, proper gutted.

dont think he's got a leg to stand on but due to his curiosity/stupidity someone else will be going and he'll have to make do with watching it on the tv

5 minutes ago, Kingcla said:

Just found out that a mate of mine that was going  ( coach ticket) had a moment of madness on Sunday morning due to full on hangover and after looking at his finances wanted to inquire about the possibility of cancelling his ticket to ask if it was too late to get a refund.

so... he sent seetickets an email asking if it was too late to get a refund, then the unthinkable happened.

see tickets replied confirming that his ticket had been cancelled and a refund was on its way.

cue panic and a quick reply back to see saying that he wasn't wanting to cancel just ask if it was too late. Basically see said "it's been cancelled"

he then asked if he could buy it back to which their reply was "it's already been resold"

dont think he's got a leg to stand on but due to his curiosity/stupidity someone else will be going and he'll have to make do with watching it on the tv

Some lucky bugger got his ticket.. I wonder how they managed to place his ticket so quickly when tickets are apparently non transferable???

My friend has just told me their friend works and see and apparently there is a list of see employees on first refusals and they haven't processed enough for the sale to take place but it IS going to happen.

Said friend tipped me off on primavera headlines a month before they were announced and was 100% correct. Make of that what you will! 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Kingcla said:

See wouldn't cancel anything via email. Or online chat. You have to ring them, confirm several steps of security like the payment card details, addresses, reference numbers, to stop randomers canceling each other tickets 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Michaels denim shorts said:

See wouldn't cancel anything via email. Or online chat. You have to ring them, confirm several steps of security like the payment card details, addresses, reference numbers, to stop randomers canceling each other tickets 

Agreed there's no way it can be that easy to cancel, it would be mayhem. 

13 minutes ago, Kingcla said:

Sorry but I don't believe your mate, unless he cancelled before the deadline which was 05 May.

I have been following the plight of someone on Glastochat who has had a date for an urgent operation given. This is so close to the Festival he has to cancel and will lose £500. See will not budge and offer him a refund. 

Just now, StoneCircle said:

Sorry but I don't believe your mate, unless he cancelled before the deadline which was 05 May.

I have been following the plight of someone on Glastochat who has had a date for an urgent operation given. This is so close to the Festival he has to cancel and will lose £500. See will not budge and offer him a refund. 

Yeah the mate has bottled going IMO

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, markian said:

Massive gig at old Trafford cricket club on Saturday and parklife 2weeks after that. I have tickets for both, the evil scum will not win.

I'm coming from Glasgow for the emirates old Trafford gig on Saturday - two fingers up to the evil bastards. 

As for this thread, I have my ticket but I like to come in here every night for a wee read. Some funny comments - you are all mental :) 

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

Or forgot /couldn't afford to pay off the balance and is trying to save face.

This was my thought. Has just realised he forgot to pay the balance when his mates were talking about it and has made it out to be his decision not to go.

1 hour ago, Jenniferaliceee said:

My friend has just told me their friend works and see and apparently there is a list of see employees on first refusals and they haven't processed enough for the sale to take place but it IS going to happen.

Said friend tipped me off on primavera headlines a month before they were announced and was 100% correct. Make of that what you will! 

You know what we'll all make of it! Desperately clinging on to every last tiny shred of hope!

1 hour ago, Jenniferaliceee said:

This is amazing news. I can't even. Ah! :rofl: <-- me going insane with hope.

2 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

Well 978 has gone out of the window. As has pretty much everyone's faith in a final sale. Without last nights events this thread would be closer to 900 and no one would be convinced it isn't happening tomorrow afternoon (when I'm away from my pc for the first time since last Tuesday) 

I carry your registration number with me at all times and I am on stand by every afternoon.

• Upvote 1