Secret resales 2015

Terence99

58 minutes ago, scott44 said:

Well my aim today is not a single down vote. There needs to be more focus on all the good things I have done at Glastonbury since 1989.

Let it go now, this thread isn't the best place for piss taking, there are some pretty desperate souls here trying to get tickets and you really aren't helping. 

Charm x

Edited by Charm
  • Upvote 3

I think it's best we all just ignore and blank his comments now. Internet trolls only do it for a reaction so let's not give him the pleasure.

No downvotes or anything, just completely ignore!:)

Edited by MilkyJoe
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

I think it's best we all just ignore and blank his comments now. Internet trolls only do it for a reaction so let's not give him the pleasure.

I absolutely agree. This troll has been given a platform by people indulging him and he is clearly in his element with all of this attention, even though it is mostly negative. This forum was a beautiful place to be until he showed up with his ridiculous comments. Let's bring back the love. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

No downvotes or anything, just completely ignore!:)

Try this - middle at bottom 'Ignore user'.

Jusrt point at the user name and the window should open up for you.

Image3.jpg

• Upvote 1

On ‎19‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 5:18 PM, scott44 said:

This thread is embarrassing. Less time posting silly comments and more time concentrating on obtaining tickets may have helped some people secure them in the two sales to date!

2 sales? What are you on about?

Looks like it's you who should be embarrassed I'd say

I'm saying goodbye to this thread now.

I believe in giving people second chances and Scott has tried to say sorry, you may believe he doesnt mean it but you havent even given him a chance to try. 

For a group of people who claim to be so welcoming, some of the attitudes and comments I've seen over the past few days have reminded me of a school playground. I thought adults were supposed to know better.

Some of you are no better than he is and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just now, jdizzle said:

Has there been any sniff of a secret resale yet?  Im trying for a friend using Google page monitor. 

not a thing! all quiet on the western front i'm afraid.

1 minute ago, Sasperella said:

Im confused about this Winding Lake thing...I just checked the website and dont you already need a ticket to stay there?

yes you do.. Bu they also had/have packages where they can sell you a festival ticket aswell but you have to buy that in with a camping package .. You cant just buy the festival ticket on its own.

1 hour ago, Charm said:

Let it go now, this thread isn't the best place for piss taking, there are some pretty desperate souls here trying to get tickets and you really aren't helping. 

Charm x

I agree. To much air being given to this. Best ignore utterings from a certain quarter. Rise above it folks and travel with hope.

19 minutes ago, Glasto8 said:

I'm saying goodbye to this thread now.

I believe in giving people second chances and Scott has tried to say sorry, you may believe he doesnt mean it but you havent even given him a chance to try. 

For a group of people who claim to be so welcoming, some of the attitudes and comments I've seen over the past few days have reminded me of a school playground. I thought adults were supposed to know better.

Some of you are no better than he is and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

If that was aimed at my last comment then I apologise to all for bringing it back up again, I had just read it as was absent for a day or two due to unavoidable circumstances and replied without seeing how many pages back it now was. I have now read up to date and agree with others  to just ignore the troll, so sorry for previous post.

Glasto8 if you've read anything CW has said as an apology then we must be reading it different, telling fibs and sarcasm aren't an apology in my book.

Re: getting tickets it's luck that's it. We had 21 to get in main sale about 18 people trying. We got all 4 groups of tickets, I got through 3 times (!) by buying, starting again and getting in again and on so, no back door or back button hacks nothing just plain luck, whereas many never got past the holding page. II've got a reasonable connection but not super speed or anything. 

Resale we had two we wanted to get with about 12 trying, no-one got past a holding page. Luck

OK  last word on CW, promise folks.

Roll on Monday when we all get the tickets we want

Edited by storm

On ‎18‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 2:47 PM, JatTay said:

1989 was the first time I went. Ticket was £27. There was one Main Stage, but the Pixies and Waterboys played and it was great. The Kids Field was basically Michael's kids seesaw and swing. It was also really hot so the fact that you lost a tent probably didn't matter. I remember sleeping under a sheet. Loads of space for camping and the dealers used to go round to each group of tents offering their wares...

Sorry missed this, yes those were the days. I sort of pulled the tent over me I recall as a strange type of sleeping bag and that was grand.

16 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

Tuesday is my guess, it was 23 May when I won my tickets last year so it's obviously a lucky day!! :D

As long as it's before Wednesday I can still help people. Going abroad until Tuesday after that so can't lend a hand so I'm hoping it's either Monday or Tuesday!